Outsourced Program Manager TrishaLyn's Avatar
    CJ Webinar: The Consumer Cries, "Coupon!" How Will You Answer?
    CJ's been quite webinar happy lately it seems. They did one this week for potential merchants on whether or not affiliate marketing was right for them. I listened in just to see what they'd say and it was more of an explanation of affiliate marketing, and surprisingly did not serve JUST to promote their own services. We all know that was the goal, but it wasn't a hard sell.

Next week comes The Consumer Cries, "Coupon!" How Will You Answer?. This promises to teach "Both advertisers and publishers can use coupons in a way that benefits both groups, To set up link activated coupon codes, To create a Web site that makes user come back time and again".

The webinar happens Wed, Mar 25, 2009 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT. There's a link on CJ.com to register.

I'll be registering to see their angle as I'm leery of their agenda on the topic. I've heard for a long time about CJ's somewhat questionable affiliation with a few coupon sites, so wonder if they're trying to garner support for that or what.

Yeah, i noticed that webinar as well....was thinking of signing up, but alas my computer at the office doesnt have a sound card...damn el cheapos over here, haha. jk i think i was just the unfortunate one X(

Outsourced Program Manager TrishaLyn's Avatar
    I think you can call in via telephone as well, but since you're in BC not sure if that's technically international (read: super expensive) calling rates.

If it's over the phone, that might work....as for costs, it'll be on Cymax anyways, hahaha

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread