Web Design Affiliate program
    We have started an successful web design company in SC. We are looking to start an affiliate program. As a previous affiliate myself I would like to get some input from future Affiliates.

This is not your normal affiliate program, most of our client pay by check. We want to use promo codes to make sure each affiliate gets credit for a sale.

The tradional affiliate software will not work, I have some ideas and would like to get some input from other affiliate marketers

Here are the options:

Have a mini site you can host. - All contact info directs to us. You will be able to check the status of contact forms, from leads you generate.

Have a profile page that you can direct potential clients too

Have just a standard link and the affiliate advertises their promo code.

Have a contact form on our site that asks for clients location. The affiliate in that location gets credit for the sale, rather they referred them or not

WHat do you guys think of this? Once we finalize how we are going to do this, we are buying an affiliate forum from abestweb.

Let me know your thoughts of the best way to do this. We did a trial run with an affiliate, and all he did was buy a yellow page ad. He currently makes 5,000+ per month. Our prices are half the amount of local design companies.

ANy thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by netnow22
    We have started an successful web design company in SC. We are looking to start an affiliate program. As a previous affiliate myself I would like to get some input from future Affiliates.

This is not your normal affiliate program, most of our client pay by check. We want to use promo codes to make sure each affiliate gets credit for a sale.

The tradional affiliate software will not work, I have some ideas and would like to get some input from other affiliate marketers

Here are the options:

Have a mini site you can host. - All contact info directs to us. You will be able to check the status of contact forms, from leads you generate.

Have a profile page that you can direct potential clients too

Have just a standard link and the affiliate advertises their promo code.

Have a contact form on our site that asks for clients location. The affiliate in that location gets credit for the sale, rather they referred them or not

WHat do you guys think of this? Once we finalize how we are going to do this, we are buying an affiliate forum from abestweb.

Let me know your thoughts of the best way to do this. We did a trial run with an affiliate, and all he did was buy a yellow page ad. He currently makes 5,000+ per month. Our prices are half the amount of local design companies.

ANy thoughts?
    Is their any affiliate interested in a platform like this? I dont want to invest the money if affiliates in general dont like it.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread