I signed up to all three the other day. Should I put AffiliateFuel and ShareASale both ahead of CJ? or should i do a mix?

Which performs the best?

That question is a lot more complex than it appears. It depends on the types of sites you build, your target niche, your skill set ... the list goes on and on. Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors and each one is someone's favorite. Affiliate networks (and indies) are the same. Each one is loved and reviled by certain groups, each with their own reasons.

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

YOu are going about it all wrong....

what you need to do is only signup for programs managed by Alex,Linda or one of the other affiliate program managers that frequent this board... read current and past threads and you will quickly know who I am talking about.

look in the "out sourced" section of this forum for starters... the affiliate managers the frequent Abestweb care about their affiliates... and will get you off to a profitable start faster then any other way I can think of...

Joe

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

Who's Alex?

Akiva Bergstrom
    Affiliate Partner Manager

<TABLE BORDER=0 cellspacing=2 width=600><TR><TD> <FONT SIZE=1>EssentialApparel.com
    CJ/7.5% to 8.5%/120 days
    Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@essentialapparel.com
    Phone: 973.696.6200 ext 751
    > Join now! < </TD> <TD><FONT SIZE=1>SportsFanfare.com
    CJ/10%/120 days
    Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@sportsfanfare.com
    AIM: akivabergs
    > Join now! < </TD> <TD><FONT SIZE=1>FunToCollect.com
    CJ/11%/120 days
    Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: affiliates@funtocollect.com
    > Join now! < </TD></TR></TABLE>

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Who's Alex?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Isn't that the dog that did those old Stroh's commercials back in the early 80's?

Alex you better be drinking your water!

None of the three are comparable to each other, so there is no safe way of saying one is better than another.

AffiliateFuel has mostly lead merchants and some pay-per-sale. CJ has a big variety of merchants across the categories, and great affiliate interface. ShareAsale has usually unique and small-sized merchants along some junk ones, so be picky.

You actually should compare the merchants to each other rather than networks. However, AffiliateFuel has and edge as whole network to be very webmaster friendly, so you may consider that.

If parasiteware is issue to you, leave out the CJ except for the merchants who're clean of them: most of them are here at ABW.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread