Affiliate Dreams
    Hello - just wondered if anyone has used or has any knowledge of affiliatedreams.net? I can't find any threads here.

I came across them when I was looking for a replica rolex for myself!

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I wouldn't bother with them. I am very suspicious of merchants who hide their identity and location, as this merchant has done. (Also, is this really a merchant or an affiliate?)

http://whois.domaintools.com/affiliatedreams.net

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Do you want to help sell a product that offers this guarantee? (As copied from their watch site)

You must return your Rolex watches new and unused within 7 days of receipt for refund. You must send you replica watches via courier at your own expense to China and provide us with a tracking number in order for a replacement/refund to be issued. In such cases, we will lose the initial cost of shipping to you, and so, unfortunately, can not offer to pay the return fees.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

You've confirmed my thoughts exactly guys - thanks. I wouldn't promote their products because everyone would probably be as wary as I am. Wonder if I dare chance it and send for a fake Rolex though - they do look pretty good!

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Instead of buying a fake Rolex why don't you buy a real something else? I own a Skagen watch which I love. Very simple and elegant and it was not expensive. Take a look.

http://www.skagen.com/

Two years ago our son brought me a Rolex knockoff from Baghdad. It really "looked" good. However if certainly did not "feel" like quality (rough edges on the band links and the back of the case) and it worked for only about two months.

Caveat Emptor! (or...Ya gets whatcha pay for... )
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Thanks Bill and Rhea - Skagen do look like lovely watches. However they don't ship to the UK at the mo which is where I am. Think I'll take myself off to the shops today. Gone off the fake Rolex idea!

Time is for people who are worrying about dying not living.

"He that's not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan.

I'm never late, but always early for tomorrows meeting.

What time is it? It's Howdy Doody time.

Timex keep on ticking - Rolex don't. Fake or otherwise.

And on top of that, why bother promoting fake products when there are so many great and real products out there to sell?

Outsourced Program Manager TrishaLyn's Avatar
    Forget the rolex, find yourself a rad swatch watch on ebay somewhere!

Affiliate Manager FriendlyPlanetTravel's Avatar
    I would watch , no pun intended, promoting fakes, unless you want to run a foul of the patent laws. Rolex is very protective, as are the others on that site. They may not be able to go after a third world affiliate so easily, but they would surely find you.

About AffiliateDreams
    Hello All,

My name is Ben, marketing manager of AffiliateDreams affiliate program. It's my first post on this board so let me start by saying hi to all of you here, Iím really looking forward getting to know you lot and hopefully doing good business together.

As for this postís topic, we are a very old company in this niche with more than 6 years of experience in building and maintaining some of the strongest sites in the industry, though our affiliate program is rather new.

Our sites convert very well, and our customer support can rival the best of them. We actually have fewer problems with users than most "legit businesses" and our products quality is as close to the real thing as possible.

The nature of our Biz makes us work under a cloak of proxies and anonymity, but that does not mean we scam our affiliates in any way.

We pay on time every time exactly the amount the affiliate made, we strongly believe that that's the only way to survive as an affiliate program.

If any of you have more questions or looking to work together please feel free to PM me, I will be more than happy to answer your questions/ work with you.

http and a telephoto
    If your product requires you to work under cloaks and proxies, affiliates need to run away. Sorry, but illegal is illegal and ABW doesn't allow merchants here that promote products that are illegal to sell.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    Domain name: affiliatedreams.net

Registrant Contact:
    Miku Domains
    Wong Zing ()

Fax:
    16 MATSI AVE
    Unit 12
    Nicosia, CY 4112
    CY

But you are from Ohio? What sites are the ones affiliates are promoting?

I joined this forum to answer the thread, would love to work with anyone here but I am not here to push our program

Quote Originally Posted by loxly View Post
    Domain name: affiliatedreams.net

Registrant Contact:
    Miku Domains
    Wong Zing ()

Fax:
    16 MATSI AVE
    Unit 12
    Nicosia, CY 4112
    CY

But you are from Ohio? What sites are the ones affiliates are promoting?

http and a telephoto
    Great You can become a productive member, as long as you know you can't promote that program. Welcome to ABestWeb.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

thanks loxly

looking forward to it, been in internet marketing for some years now (not in affiliatedreams) and found one thing to be true - you can always learn new things frm your peers

Quote Originally Posted by loxly View Post
    Great You can become a productive member, as long as you know you can't promote that program. Welcome to ABestWeb.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AffRep View Post
    The nature of our Biz makes us work under a cloak of proxies and anonymity, but that does not mean we scam our affiliates in any way.
    What about the "nature" of your business requires this? You mean the fact that the replicas are illegal knockoffs? Something else?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
    What about the "nature" of your business requires this? You mean the fact that the replicas are illegal knockoffs? Something else?
    exactly

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread