Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 61
  1. #1
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1
    Removed - BHO Driveby install affiliate announcement
    Cloud Nine Lifestyle produces a highly popular range of 100% natural, herbal supplements designed to help treat a variety of ailments.

    We pay a massive 60% commission on every sale made (sales average approximately $190 per order) PLUS 50% on every sub sale with a life time cookie. You will also enjoy an extremely high conversion rate. We offer various up sales and cross sale product purchase incentives as well as a 90-day full money-back guarantee for all our products.

    Although we are located in the United States, our products are available for purchase internationally (sales of $150 or more are shipped free of charge).

    We provide high quality products, our prices are low, and our customer support is excellent. The sites accept credit card, PayPal and Google Checkout payment, and currently exist in English, Spanish, and Portuguese – and soon to be a variety of other languages.


    Our most popular products include Super Strength 800mg Genuine South African Hoodia, C9HGH, and bigPRX.

    Click here to join our program or contact our affiliate manager: REMOVED
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; March 15th, 2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Removed all links

  2. #2
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudnine
    Cloud Nine Lifestyle produces a highly popular range of 100% natural, herbal supplements designed to help treat a variety of ailments.

    We pay a massive 60% commission on every sale made (sales average approximately $190 per order) PLUS 50% on every sub sale with a life time cookie. You will also enjoy an extremely high conversion rate. We offer various up sales and cross sale product purchase incentives as well as a 90-day full money-back guarantee for all our products.

    Although we are located in the United States, our products are available for purchase internationally (sales of $150 or more are shipped free of charge).

    We provide high quality products, our prices are low, and our customer support is excellent. The sites accept credit card, PayPal and Google

    Checkout payment, and currently exist in English, Spanish, and Portuguese – and soon to be a variety of other languages.


    (removed quoted post with links)
    DON'T click on the click here link - that is an affiliate link.

    It tried to install a browser helper object on my computer but windows firewall caught it and stopped it.
    Last edited by loxly; March 15th, 2009 at 09:38 PM.

  3. #3
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Moderators - Thread at ABW trying to Install BHO on your computer

  4. #4
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Where are all of the moderators when you need one???


  5. #5
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618

  6. #6
    ABW Founder Haiko de Poel, Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,609
    Threads merged.

    Best way to alert of a post is the Alert button.

    What BHO did you see? I'm not seeing anything?
    Continued Success,

    Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

  7. #7
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    When I go to the site where it says - click here - windows firewall on vista comes up and says windows needs my permission to continue.

    The details link says:

    Internet Explorer Add-On Installer

    {BDB57FF2-79B9-4205-9447-F5FE85F37312}

    Click Cancel to stop unauthorized changes to your computer.

    The windows pop up comes up after you've been on their site for about 10 seconds.
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; March 15th, 2009 at 09:18 PM.

  8. #8
    ABW Founder Haiko de Poel, Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,609
    TY BB, links removed user banned.
    Continued Success,

    Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

  9. #9
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Threads merged.

    Best way to alert of a post is the Alert button.

    What BHO did you see? I'm not seeing anything?
    I used the alert button - nobody came and checked the thread so I had to find another way to get a moderator.

  10. #10
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Haiko - You need to remove the live links in the quote in one of my post above.

  11. #11
    http and a telephoto
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,708
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    Haiko - You need to remove the live links in the quote in one of my post above.
    Got them. Sometimes us moderators are all offline at the same time.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

  12. #12
    ABW Ambassador VampireSkunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2007
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,045
    Ouch. Thanks for the heads up. Skunky's the idiot who actually signed up. Didn't notice any download and a scan of my computer picks nothing up.

    So, I've signed up as someone's sub-affiliate. I can live with that. If there's nothing else to fear from this network.

    Does anyone know anything about C9? Any reason I shouldn't log into my account there?

  13. #13
    notary sojac Herb ΤΏΤ¬'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central/Western NY State
    Posts
    7,741
    Thumbs down
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireSkunk
    Ouch. Thanks for the heads up. Skunky's the idiot who actually signed up. Didn't notice any download and a scan of my computer picks nothing up.

    So, I've signed up as someone's sub-affiliate. I can live with that. If there's nothing else to fear from this network.

    Does anyone know anything about C9? Any reason I shouldn't log into my account there?
    you should really trust a place that forces membership on you?

  14. #14
    ABW Ambassador VampireSkunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2007
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,045
    How far can I really trust anyone in this business? Really looking for specifics.

    They didn't force membership - I signed up, I just wasn't aware that I was sigining up as someone's sub-affiliate.

    Well, that's a bit of a grey area. My visitors are mostly blissfully unaware of the whole cookie-setting/commission earning mechanism that kicks into action when they click on my links.

    More worrying is the download.

  15. #15
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Why would you want to have anything to do with someone that tries to install a driveby BHO on your customers computers????

    Why would you want to do that to your customers???

    Don't you have any ethics about what you do to your customers???

  16. #16
    ABW Ambassador Joshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    When I go to the site where it says - click here - windows firewall on vista comes up and says windows needs my permission to continue.

    The details link says:

    Internet Explorer Add-On Installer

    {BDB57FF2-79B9-4205-9447-F5FE85F37312}

    Click Cancel to stop unauthorized changes to your computer.

    The windows pop up comes up after you've been on their site for about 10 seconds.
    Searching for that installer's ID on Google makes it seem like it could be a legitimate request related to Flash and the 64 bit version of IE in Vista. Are you by chance using Windows Vista?

  17. #17
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Searching for that installer's ID on Google makes it seem like it could be a legitimate request related to Flash and the 64 bit version of IE in Vista. Are you by chance using Windows Vista?
    Yes - but that site tried to force an install onto my computer without asking me if I wanted to or anything else.

    It was blocked and stopped by windows firewall.

  18. #18
    ABW Adviser Panel Dynamoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Opposite the Slough of Despond
    Posts
    5,465
    Sorry, I spent most of the day at the offices of a well-known anti-malware company, including a trip to their malware analysis lab. It was interesting to see the good guys at work.

    What is it with all this herbal crap recently? "Loose cash now. Ask me how."
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

  19. #19
    ABW Ambassador VampireSkunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2007
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,045
    I think people are interested in herbal remedies because they realize that the pharmaceutical companies make drugs cartels and arms dealers look like choirboys in comparison.

  20. #20
    Affiliate Manager C9Network's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2009
    Location
    New-York
    Posts
    16
    hey Guys

    I posted this thread and I have no idea what the hassle is about...

    It's true that I put an affiliate link but it was just so I can monitor who clicked this thread - no conpiracy

    BurgerBoy - there's no scum here - and NO we would never think about instaling something on the user's computer

    If anyone has more questions - I'll be happy to hear and answer one by one

    I'm honest and I do honest business - and there's nothing wrong with that -right?

    THanks

  21. #21
    Full Member snappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2009
    Location
    Palm Bay Florida/Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    387
    sorry to butt in what is a BHO???? and you mr man above me yea you i may be wrong please correct me if i am, but don't you have to purchase a ad to drop your links around other wise if you just post random stuff isn't that called spam? and isn't spam illegal? fines? jail? banning all across the internet. No webserver thing wants to work with you? the list just keeps going. and how the heck did you change your name so quick?

  22. #22
    ...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    6,918
    Quote Originally Posted by snappy
    sorry to butt in what is a BHO????
    BHO = Browser Helper Object (a misnomer, IMhO)
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

  23. #23
    Full Member snappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2009
    Location
    Palm Bay Florida/Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    387
    nothing wrong with being a sub affiliate. I have a network i work with and i get 10% of all conversions from people I refer. I have 59 affiliates under me and 23 active producing affiliates, so I just sit back and recruit. not here obviously but elsewhere. spam free so when you sign as a sub remember that if you refer anyone you are the leader!!! love those networks, not this one tacky way to get a referral.

  24. #24
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by C9Network
    hey Guys

    I posted this thread and I have no idea what the hassle is about...

    It's true that I put an affiliate link but it was just so I can monitor who clicked this thread - no conpiracy

    BurgerBoy - there's no scum here - and NO we would never think about instaling something on the user's computer

    If anyone has more questions - I'll be happy to hear and answer one by one

    I'm honest and I do honest business - and there's nothing wrong with that -right?

    THanks
    You can deny it but:

    Your link tried to install something on my computer WITHOUT my permission.

    The security on my computer caught it, blocked it, and asked me if I wanted to allow the install or cancel it. I canceled it.

    If there was nothing being downloaded - how did my computer security have a download to catch, block, and deny???????

  25. #25
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    TY BB, links removed user banned.
    Haiko. Apparently the user came back again as c9network after being banned.

    Doesn't that mean another ban?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. bestoffers.bz and direct-revenue.com - BHO Install
    By Chris - AMWSO in forum Suspicious Activity!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 11th, 2005, 12:55 PM
  2. Affiliate doing driveby installs..Linkshare position? Merchants?
    By flamingoworld in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LS
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: June 7th, 2004, 08:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •