Need Affiliate Network Solution
    Can anybody recommend a good robust of the shelf Affiliate network script to start a affiliate network...

Admin Note: Moved to appropriate forum.

What's your Budget? software ranges from $300 - $300K
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Hi haiko it needs to be comparable in price to Direct Track or Linktrust...

Needs to be? Are you insisting on spending that much money? Usually people don't go with those solutions because of the cost. If you're fine with spending that kind of money, one would think you could just pick one of those two and be done...
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Neither Direct Track or LinkTrust are scripts but full networks. Have worked with both. If you are looking for something to host on your server check out Post Affiliate Pro Version 4.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; March 24th, 2010 at 01:47 AM.

Needs to be? Are you insisting on spending that much money? Usually people don't go with those solutions because of the cost. If you're fine with spending that kind of money, one would think you could just pick one of those two and be done...
    In terms of price should be lesser then directrack and LT but should offer same or more features.

hi chuck we want to launch our own affiliate network and dont want to spend time building one right from scratch hence looking for a good robust solution but cheaper the directrack and LT...

There's not much out there at the moment on the script side. You can check leadhound but I've had troubles getting in touch with them.

Others I've come across resulted in references that went nowhere when I looked deeper.

DT isn't that expensive for what you get, and powers 100's of networks. If I were you I'd contact LT and DT and try make a deal with one.
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

You might look at Idevaffiliate 6. Just a thought.

I work for LinkTrust. I don't know if you talked to someone here in the last few days, but we just released a new version, which includes a Merchant license targeted to new networks. It might be a better price point for you than our full network license.

What did you end up choosing, or have you chosen yet? If you haven't chosen, I'd look into HitPath, as well. For network software, HitPath might be similar in cost structure (and probably a better deal, all in all) to DirectTrack. I know of two CPA networks that just ditched DirectTrack for HitPath, and another that changed from another solution to HitPath about a year ago. I'm pretty sure Kowabunga used to offer a network solution of sorts through its MyAP product, but I can't seem to find a mention of that anymore.

I am also looking for platform software to manage affiliate network, but after communicating with the maker of Post affiliate Pro 4 I now understand that unfortunately this software does not support affiliate network as it is not possible to give merchant access only to some campaigns, or to some affiliates. Permissions are set on module, so if merchant has the right to view campaigns, he will see all campaigns.

Does any one have any other suggestion for a platform software to manage affiliate network? At this point I am not ready to go with LinkTrust or DirectTrak and was wondering which software rou recommend? the only other one I know of is AlstraSoft Affiliate Network but not sure

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Talk to ShareResults as they have a white label solution and may be able to help you. They have a forum here at ABW.

You can also try the new free white label affiliate network platform called hasoffers.

This blog post covers some of their suggestions re starting an affiliate network:
    http://www.affiliate-software-review...en-egg-problem

Cheers.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread