What are you, as an affiliate, really looking for?
    As a marketing manager for one of the biggest RX Affiliate Programs, I am always looking to improve our services to our affiliates.

As an affiliate, what is it you're really looking for when you're looking for an affiliate program to join or how would you like your current program(s) to be improved.

Thanks,
    Jeff Clifford
    Marketing Manager

An honest program that does not go out of it's way to NOT pay affiliates by using toolbars, and all the assorted tricks to poach cookies.

One where when you go to the checkout you don't see links to blow up your affiliate cookies or send your traffic to someother place.

Landing pages that have been tested and proven to convert.

One that is perferably and indie program with it's own tracking in place, since you have to be insane to trust the people who run the networks.

Individual product pages with a picture and some why should I buy this thing content
    arranged in a 660x250 banner would be nice. Once screen, one product offered and at a good price with free shipping.

Stuff like that.

http and a telephoto
    Jeff, while I can appreciate your intent, your questions are pretty general and have been answered here many times. There is a Merchant Best Practices forum here that has many great posts about exactly what you are asking.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    I moved the thread from Midnight Cafe to Merchant Best Practices forum.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread