could also be they decided to go the same route as pepperjam and decided not to participate in this forum anymore? Why would they?
    Jess Luthi

POI:

Pepperjam was banned, you can read through their antics including legal action threats in that forum

As for Linkshare, yes they stopped responding when I exposed their Onecause fiasco see www.linksteal.com so yes, why would they - their word is sh!t, and their behavior is a melange of conflict of interest and despicable behavior.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

had a quick look.... so what is the criteria for getting banned? I thought the forum was for open dialogue, they cant respond if they are banned? Id invite them back :0)

As for linkshare...I believe they worked with affs in order to sort the problem out? Or am I missing something?

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by jess1
    could also be they decided to go the same route as pepperjam and decided not to participate in this forum anymore? Why would they?
    Because in the past they came and answered questions, easy or hard, and didn't run away like Pepperjam. Linkshare has taken the heat in most instances and come back to answer technical issues. I guess now they are overwhelmed with the bad decisions they have made and don't know where to start.

Athough I do very little as an affiliate any more, I had to give up working with Linkshare entirely because I couldn't log in even after I turned down my security settings they way they tell you to for your browser to be able to log in. We know now why they wanted us to set that security so low.... and it isn't worth the effort or risk to try and work with their merchants any longer.

There are several of us that get occasional checks from Linkshare for $1.25 or $3.98 or even $.58 (I think that was the lowest) that joke about it. I have no clue where on my sites the links still are (I have a lot of older pages on older domains), I can't log in to see what merchants are reporting the occasional random small sale.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Don't have a quick look ... read it because you need to learn the truth I'm also sure you'll see the reasons why they PJN was banned.

As for Linkshare, you are totally off ... nothing has been done, nor offered as of yet - Don't you think there would be a mention of it in the 1000 post long thread at www.linksteal.com if something had happened?

Don't think your people have the right intel, it's been proven they don't, as such i suggest if your going to spend any time here you actually base opinions off facts - the ink don't lie!

Also I'd appreciate if venom isn't off topic, it's allways best to click new thread.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    PJN, LS, CJ - they all want to use ABW to solicit affiliates for their programs*, and refuse to answer any tough questions, even re mundane details about the merchant programs they are pushing**. PJN was the worst, but LS has pulled into a tie now that they have slunk into a corner somewhere. Kudos to SAS and GAN that actually take the time and effort to respond on tough issues, even if their responses are not always satisfactory.

____
    *Had to be the reason PJN came back.
    **Asked a question re a "new merchant" 2-3 weeks ago, with 2 follow-up bumps, and ever got a response (asked virtually the same question re a new GAN merchant program and got almost immediate responses from GAN rep and OPM).
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Hi Jess

Ummm in regards to: "As for linkshare...I believe they worked with affs in order to sort the problem out? Or am I missing something?"

Don't think you've been here for quite a while (least I haven't spotted ya) and don't know what ya do know bout the big long thread Haiko started. If ya have the time tho ya should try to make a point to read it. Fair warning.......is reaaaaaaally long but Haiko documents very thoroughly what was/is goin on.

Hadn't even realized it til you just said it Haiko (knew they only replied that little bit that they were gonna look into it then never replied afterwards to that thread) but til reading this now didn't realize they haven't replied or posted anything at all since then bout anything in the Linkshare forum.

Haven't had time to catch up on all the different threads you've been in Jess so not sure what all you've been commenting on, etc. so don't know what Haiko's referring to.....but psssssst.....please don't go gettin yourself banned. Try to read those threads Haiko referred to and you'll understand what he's talking about.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread