Thread: Join the AutoPartsWarehouse program!

Affiliate Network Rep ayakobing's Avatar
    Join the AutoPartsWarehouse program!
    AutoPartsWarehouse.com , home of the world's finest auto replacement and performance part brands, is now live on buy.at network!

The Auto Parts Warehouse offers a product line of more than 1,000,000 name brand replacement and performance parts and accessories. There's nothing out there that can beat the shipping time, size, price, and quality of our inventory!

Creative

Auto Parts Warehouse provides a wide range of text links and banner creative. Coupons and other seasonal promotions are available.

We offer a full categorized product feed that is updated daily.

Commission Structure

Replacement Parts 14% commission

Engine Parts 10% commission

Performance Parts 8% commission

Cookie Length 45 Days

PPC Policy

Bidding on the term AutoPartsWarehouse, misspellings of those terms or any variation thereof is strictly forbidden. This program does not allow the use of direct to merchant pay per click (DTM PPC) promotion.

Affiliate Management

This program is proactively managed by Gabe Goldstein/gabe.goldstein@platform-a.com

Are they tracking phone orders? They've got that toll free number in very large font on the top of the page, plus in a sidebar a little lower down. And a big display ad for Virgin Airlines on the side. Seems pretty leaky to me.

Nice site!

but what about this (http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/affiliate/)?

We've partnered with Commission Junction to make it easy for you to be an
    AutoPartsWarehouse.com affiliate.

Begin tracking your traffic and earnings inside CJ.com.

Are they going to use both networks

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Thank you both for your interest in the Auto Parts Warehouse program!

Fixes to both the banner and sign up issue are in the works. APW will be suppressing external advertising for all traffic originating from an affiliate, as well as revamping the affiliate program sign up page to include a buy.at link. Auto Parts Warehouse is very much on board with making this program a successful, affiliate friendly one.

I will update this thread again once the changes have been implemented.

If you have any other feedback, please feel free to pass it on!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Affiliate Network Rep ayakobing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan367
    Nice site!

Are they going to use both networks
    Hi,

Many advertisers use multiple networks in order to reach as many as consumers possible.

We are a very friendly bunch as you can see here and I am sure you will enjoy working with us

Ayako

Hi everyone,
    I'm Mike, I'm a Senior Marketing Manager for Auto Parts Warehouse. I apologize for the leaks, we usually don't have ads on affiliate traffic and I assure you that this is nothing but a minor bug we are going to fix ASAP.

BTW, along with the changes, I will also suppress the large toll free number on top of the site.

I look forward to having you guys in the program. Again, rest assured that I will take care of all of your concerns as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi All,

I am the product feed manager for buy.at based in Newcastle, England.

Just to let you know that we have had to make some amendments to the Autoparts product feed so a new feed has been launched and is available in your management area now; this is named Auto Parts Warehouse V2

If you would like information on how to utilise feeds on your website then we have developed an in-depth guide which will walk you through the process of downloading the feed, integrating the data into your database and displaying the merchants products on your website; you can download this from the URL below or by contacting simon.quick@platform-a.com

http://files.perfiliate.com/solution...GuideFeb09.pdf

We are always looking at ways to make the feeds work more effectively so feel free to pass on any comments/thoughts on the feed to the above email address.

Regards
    Simon
    Last edited by Amy Ely; April 2nd, 2009 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by affninja
    Are they tracking phone orders? They've got that toll free number in very large font on the top of the page, plus in a sidebar a little lower down. And a big display ad for Virgin Airlines on the side. Seems pretty leaky to me.
    Affninja, thanks for posting your concerns.

Autopartswarehouse. is dedicated to their affiliates and appreciates the feedback. Based on concerns raised in this thread, Autopartswarehouse.com has suppressed their huge toll-free number previously located at the top of the site as well as updated their leaderboard and skyscraper banner placements to display only AutoPartsWarehouse product banners for any buy.at affiliate-driven traffic. These areas will now show in-house banner ads for ongoing promotions, new products and top-sellers and are 100% commissionable.

Please keep the feedback coming!
    Gabe Goldstein | Ad Desk
    Phone 703.265.5061
    Email Gabe. Goldstein@teamaol.aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by MikeVillar View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Mike, I'm a Senior Marketing Manager for Auto Parts Warehouse. I apologize for the leaks, we usually don't have ads on affiliate traffic and I assure you that this is nothing but a minor bug we are going to fix ASAP.

BTW, along with the changes, I will also suppress the large toll free number on top of the site.

A year later, the large toll free number is still there!!

But I really posted to ask what is "VOIDED Muli-Network Policy Sale". Unless you meant "Multi-Network". Even then, I still don't understand why does it apply to an order from my datafeed-driven site.

Quote Originally Posted by netmktg View Post
    A year later, the large toll free number is still there!!

But I really posted to ask what is "VOIDED Muli-Network Policy Sale". Unless you meant "Multi-Network". Even then, I still don't understand why does it apply to an order from my datafeed-driven site.
    Hi netmktg, thank you for your feedback. We actually do Suppress the toll free number for traffic referred by buy.at. Try clearing your cookies and click this link: Auto Parts Warehouse | Car Parts, Truck Parts & Auto Body Parts Online - Free Shipping on most Auto Accessories & Performance Parts AutoPartsWarehouse

As far as the Multi-Network Policy would go, we actually have a "last affiliate who refers a sale gets credit" I am assuming you are in our program through SaS. SaS requires us to fire their tracking pixel regardless of whether or not you were the last affiliate to refer the sale and cite this reason.

Hope this helps and if there's anything else I could help you with, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeVillar View Post
    As far as the Multi-Network Policy would go, we actually have a "last affiliate who refers a sale gets credit" I am assuming you are in our program through SaS. SaS requires us to fire their tracking pixel regardless of whether or not you were the last affiliate to refer the sale and cite this reason.
    SAS is my network of choice due to Reporting.

The last affiliate method is an acceptable system and widely used, but does your Cookie also store the Referring Url. The order in question (on SAS) clearly shows the full Referring Url, which is the actual/exact product page.

My understanding is that if its a last Cookie-order, then it should NOT have showed the Referer Url. If its showing the Referer, then its a direct/instant order and my site is clearly the last refering site.

So, how does the Cookie actually work - does it store the Referring url or not?
    Last edited by netmktg; October 14th, 2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: typo

12. Newsletter Signup