Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    FramesDirect.com Wants a Strong Partnership
    FramesDirect.com wants a strong partnership with affiliates, but unfortunately the only way to get that strong partnership is by deactivating affiliates. Sounds a bit like an oxymoron. What a flippin joke.

We are in the process of cleaning up our program and that includes expiring some of our inactive affiliate base. We don't like expiring our affiliate relationships but sometimes it is necessary for growth. Our goal is to increase sales and the overall conversion rate for our program, while making sure that we have strong partnerships with our existing publishers.

We saw that you were joined to the program, but were not generating any kind of activity. We have sent out multiple emails informing you of your inactivity levels, but we did not receive a response. Unfortunately, we had to take action and have gone ahead and started the process of expiring publishers. If you are confident that you will be able to promote Frames Direct and have the right tools, please reapply to the program and we will consider your application. We want to do whatever we can to help you get started. Do you need a specific banner size or ad copy? Do you need more information about our company or the products? Let us know!

Please respond to this message if you are still interested and consider reapplying to the program. We look forward to hearing from you!

Quote Originally Posted by SeymourButts
    We don't like expiring our affiliate relationships but sometimes it is necessary for growth.
    what? how?

I'd say that qualifies for
    Best
    Rejection
    Ever.

Don't worry - Frames Direct (FramesDirect.com) already has strong affiliate relationships - with the parasites. You can find them in Ebates and the toolbar parasite FatWallet (and likely a lot of others).

Fortunately, there are some clean and ethical competitors of Frames Direct to promote. I'm about to develop my "squinting" site into an eyewear and contact lens aff site; so thanks for posting this. It has saved me some time - I won't waste any more by looking at Frames Direct. What a joke...but a sad one.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Merchant:
    We are in the process of cleaning up our sites and that include expiring some of our shady merchants. We don't like expiring our merchant relationships but sometimes it is nessecary for growth. Our goal is to increase sales and the overall conversion rate for our sites, while making sure that we have strong partnerships with ethical merchants.

We saw that you were joined to fat wallet and some other unethical means. And the traffic that we were generating were being stolen, we sent you numerous emails informing you of this unethical act, but we did not receive a response. Unfortunately, we had to take action and have gone ahead and expired our relationship giving your sales to your main competitor. If in the future your company disassociates with such toolbars and programs that steal hard earned money feel free to drop me 1000 page essay of why we should promote you. Until then we shall make your competitor richer than you would ever think.....
    Snappy

ABW Ambassador
    I just did a search on FramesDirect here and most of the posts were about parasites, dodgy merchants and toolbars. The reason I'm doing some research is that they just reversed quite a large commission from late feb. My last transaction for them was in 2010 and they reversed that quite large one as well. I made some sales for them in 2007 but those were paid and I guess they were managed by someone else back then. So I'm not liking the look of this, since all the seem to be associated with in the last few years is parasites and cookie stealing merchants. This is another merchant I'm going to do some deep digging along with that other shady outfit I made a thread on. I would also appreciate any info on them, who manages the program, the head of the company details i.e. CEO, director etc.... thanks
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread