Smile Landing Page
    I wanted to know how to build a landing page and how do I link it to my links and also how much will it cost to pay someone to outsource it for me ?

What type of landing page are you creating? Are you trying to sell something, get newsletter sign-ups, get new members to join your site, etc...?

Put your call to action "above the fold" so people don't have to scroll in order to take the action you want them to take.

Do a few experiments and test some ideas before considering outsourcing.
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

Quote Originally Posted by the limit is past the sky
    I wanted to know how to build a landing page and how do I link it to my links and also how much will it cost to pay someone to outsource it for me ?
    that's impossible - can't be done

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by superCool
    that's impossible - can't be done
    Why do you say that? Landing pages are common, there are many people that specialize in creating them.

As OICUAM2 said, what are you building it for? Then go look at eLance or a similar site and put up a job request and see what kinds of bids you get. If it is a simple page it might not be expensive, but landing pages can be very elaborate, if they are for an affiliate offer they need to be tested and you want someone that knows how to build a page that will convert well.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    ... you want someone that knows how to build a page that will convert well.
    We ALL want that! LOL - It would be a helluva business for someone who actually does know how to build a good converting landing page. Does this person exist for hire?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Hi,

You can find a great deal of information on landing page on www.copyblogger.com/landing-pages/ . If you want to outsource then you can consider guru.com , 99designs.com.

Affiliate Manager FriendlyPlanetTravel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    We ALL want that! LOL - It would be a helluva business for someone who actually does know how to build a good converting landing page. Does this person exist for hire?

I do have a guy who builds long tail keyword specific landing pages. They usually always rank within top 10, and do generate quite a bit of organic traffic. Takes him about 10/hours per page and cost around $1500 per. He's pretty backed up, but might be available if interested.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Yup, we even know some of them But as noted, it isn't cheap.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Yup, we even know some of them But as noted, it isn't cheap.
    WHat did I miss along the way? LOL

Guess I'll just create my own and not worry about paying someone to do my job. A list of secrets of effective landing pages would get my CC in action,though.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Why do you say that? Landing pages are common, there are many people that specialize in creating them.
    you can't be serious! you're saying that many people "build a landing page and link it to my links"?

that's crazy talk there

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread