Thread: buy.at Webinar: Management Area Overview

Talking buy.at Webinar: Management Area Overview
    buy.at is offering a free webinar on Friday, March 27th from 11am to 12pm EDT. This meeting is designed to walk buy.at affiliates through the basics of using our Management Area. All buy.at affiliates are welcome – beginners and experts alike.

Topics include:

• Payment: looking up current and historical information
    • Reporting: finding the right reports and choosing your preferred level of detail
    • Programs: using filters to find the right programs, signup process
    • Creatives: finding and selecting the right creatives, and a brief overview of our campaign tools
    • Support: How to contact us and find the help you need

Join us! Click here to register and we look forward to speaking with you on the 27th!

Just registered. Thank you

Great! Glad you can join us

Just a reminder that if you'd like to attend the webinar, please sign up by the end of the day today!

Hey, Amy - I got your invitation and, sadly, had to decline. I couldn't commit because tomorrow's plans are up in the air.

For those that can participate in the webinar, it will be worth your while. The buy.at program has a lot of back-end features that can make your affiliate life easier. And they allow NO PARASITES / NO TOOLBARS.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Lol - well then I don't blame you

Hopefully you'll be able to join next time we host one!

I'll be there!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Fantastic!!!

I never got any email for a link to log into this event. Could somebody please give me the link

Great Webinar, very informative.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

http and a telephoto
    I missed it darn! Did you record it so we can view it?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Purplebear - were you ever able to login?
    Loxly - yes! It was recorded and will be available to view soon

Thanks to everyone that joined us and for all of the great questions!

-Amy

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    Was the webinar rescheduled? I've been logged in for about 45 minutes and haven't seen anything...
    :-(

" Was the webinar rescheduled? I've been logged in for about 45 minutes and haven't seen anything...
    :-("

Oh no, Guess you, Loxly and I will have to catch the rerun.

Guess this is kinda funny now. lol Rearranged my morning, did my exercise stuff and weights earlier (am gonna be superwoman in no time lol ) so definitely would be done in time with no distractions. 10 minutes before starting time, started thinkin hmmm wonder why I haven't gotten an email with instructions on what to do? Went thru old emails to see if maybe I missed it, thru other confirmation emails to see if info was in them. Even went to facebook thinkin maybe somethin was listed there. uhh nope...Came and posted here, dm'd ayakobing, then lostdeviant. He had gotten email and suggested tryin to register again.

So....did that, no email lol, tried again. Wrong code uhh guess from registering the second time was a different code. lol So, waited a bit and got second confirmation email. Right code. All it gave me tho was same registration page.

hmmm then it dawned on me....ummm you mighta sent email to my other email address. Forget reason but was some sorta problem when I joined originally or maybe ya didn't want aol emails (kinda funny since now you'd be part of em lol) Checked that email and there it was.

Didn't have the microsoft thingie, installed it and taaaaaa daaah. could see presentation but had phone in as part of it. probably only person in the world but I don't have a cell phone. Only have one phone in house and it's for hubby's business and didn't wanna tie it up. But....

in reply to Amy
    " Purplebear - were you ever able to login?"
    yeap, bout 10 minutes before it ended. Clicked to see the those who were attending and thought.....hmmm now that's strange. I don't see lostdeviant. He evidently was logged into somewhere but couldn't see anything and I finally got logged in, could see but couldn't hear nothin.
    Did see Haiko was there. Think by the time I realized it had ended was just me and about 4 of you guys in there. lol

Am sure it was a very good presentation so will make sure to watch and listen to the rerun of it.

purplebear & lostdeviant - I'm so sorry that you missed it

lostdeviant - can you elaborate on what you were and weren't able to see/hear so I can get to the bottom of what happened with your dial in / net conference?

purplebear - I sent out all the conference details to the email you used for the online registration...sorry if it ended up in the wrong place!

I'm going to send out a survey to everyone who registered (including those who did not attend) and please send through any feedback on how we can make this process better for you in the future. We're learning and there is always room for improvement

To everyone else who was unable to make it - I will receive the conference recording in 24/48 hours from the webinar service we used. Once I receive it, I'll post it so that everyone will be able to view it.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback...don't hesitate to reach out to me.

-Amy

"purplebear & lostdeviant - I'm so sorry that you missed it [img]images/smilies/frown.gif[/img]"

me, too but definitely don't blame you, am mad or anything else like that. Definitely wasn't your fault and no apology necessary.

Yeap, got confirmation emails and facebook invitation all at main email but for whatever reason other one seemed to have a mind of its own and went to other email. My fault shoulda thought to have checked first instead of last. ummm could try to blame it on bein under influence of too much exercise without havin second cup of coffee lol

Still wouldn't have been able to hear it tho. Some of these type events are like that and others aren't. Attended one other day that had volume. My fault again I guess for not checkin to see if it did have volume. (still attend those just realize ahead of time they won't be a whole lotta help)

Anyway, will look forward to recording when it's available. Thanks again for having this.

Talking
    On that note...the wait is over!

The webinar is now available online. Please click here to view the presentation.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

-Amy

"Great Webinar, very informative."
    yeap agree Just got done listening to whole thing and learned a couple things. uhhh one of which is I've been tryin to get links a different way lol had been gettin em ok but evidently not the correct way and uhhh your way is quicker. lol Umm also I've been gettin approved for UK programs cept one but never realized way to apply to em was the way you said. lol

So, I've been accomplishing these things ok just goin the long way to do em evidently.

Look forward to your future ones, too. Main problem I've had is I don't use datafeeds to get your links. Using content engine but not coming up with results I want. Won't bore ya with all the details but example would be:
    I want horse figurines (four legged ones like Mr. Ed) results will include em but also include sea horses. ummm I don't want sea horses. (nothin against em, just not the same type of horse) So, can't figure out a way to get just the 4 legged ones. Few other problems too but rather than keep waitin to put your links up til I figure it out on my own.....will cry uncle and ask whichever person is the affiliate manager for that program rather than bein pig headed tryin to figure it out by myself.

Thanks for having this one, ya all did a great job with it and look forward to your next one.

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Main problem I've had is I don't use datafeeds to get your links. Using content engine but not coming up with results I want. Won't bore ya with all the details but example would be:
    I want horse figurines (four legged ones like Mr. Ed) results will include em but also include sea horses. ummm I don't want sea horses. (nothin against em, just not the same type of horse) So, can't figure out a way to get just the 4 legged ones. Few other problems too but rather than keep waitin to put your links up til I figure it out on my own.....will cry uncle and ask whichever person is the affiliate manager for that program rather than bein pig headed tryin to figure it out by myself.
    Purplebear,

Let's get on the line together and walk through it. I'll send you a PM shortly to see what time will work best for you. I look forward to talking with you soon!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

I clicked the link and got an error. The link is only for people who registered? Maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    I clicked the link and got an error. The link is only for people who registered? Maybe next time.
    Nope, it's not only for people who registered. It should open up a video player on your desktop, but if you're recieving an error, try this link instead: http://blip.tv/file/1939612 ...I just uploaded it there yesterday.

-Amy
    Last edited by Amy Ely; March 31st, 2009 at 11:23 AM.

22. Newsletter Signup