ABW Ambassador
    Unhappy Commissions Slow
    Yesterdays sales which show up today for me seem really slow and one merchant I make sales for daily have not posted anything for two days. Traffic to my websites was normal so it seems strange, anyone else have a slow down yesterday as well?

I didn't post this in the "Is Commission Junction Down" thread as this is not about downtime but correct reporting.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, and more top registers.

Fraser Valley, BC Canada
    you aren't the only one, pal. traffic seems to be steady but the sales commissions have dropped down to zilch - the first time in 11 years I've gone without a sale at all was yesterday - I fear the economy is the driving force downwards. sales have been dropping off steadily for weeks...just got to ride with it as long as we can.

Yeah I have been feeling it... I've been using the same methods for years to get some steady sales almost everyday. But the last few months it has been getting slower and slower, to the point of going sometimes 3-4 days with no sales. Tried sending more traffic, but the conversions just aren't there like they used to be. Not sure how long I can keep this up.

what are you guys promoting? Try to get in line with the economy! think how shoppers would think, If everyone is losing their JOB WHAT IS EVERYBODY looking for? Put your mind into your customers mind think where the consumer demand is??
    hope this helps

Grass Valley, Ca
    My sales have been slowing for the last 4 months. I can drive traffic but the conversions aren't there. Lots of lookers but not many buyers. I have family members who are finding things just as bad as me. It's good to know that I am not the only one.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread