OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Get The Bar Toolbar
    Must be my day in the barrel!!

Saw this on a side bar and see it is advertised by Chad Deckard SuperStarAffiliate.com

Forget Google! MAKE MONEY to search the Internet using this plug-in and refer others to make money for their Internet search as well! This is a revolutionary search engine and business model that will change the world and how we search online! See for yourself and watch the videos for explaination of how it works!

http://www.invite5.com/

Looks like you get paid to click ads so may work through contextual advertising.

15 years and counting
    Private Registration by Domains by Proxy. Who is going to trust them? Wall Street executives and attorney!!!
    Boloto Group Inc., a state of Nevada Corporation, was founded in 1999 under the original name of Investors Helper.com by a select group of Wall Street executives and attorneys.

They seem to be making the rounds... After getting 3 different emails about their service, they also hit me up on twitter. @invite5 if you'd like to follow along.

Question Get The Bar
    I have downloaded The Bar only recently. It sits on your browser and you can click on ads and you can see how the money goes up by a few cents each time you click. Then you increase your earnings by sending out invitations to friends etc. to join and that's where you can make more money, I suppose. I'm still wondering about it and also wondering if anyone here has any experience with it. It is free and you remain anonymous. So far I haven't found anything to criticize, but I have only just started it. Comments on this welcome.

Thumbs down
    click on my ads? I wouldn't like that . . .

get the bar toolbar
    hello i been trying to download get the bar toolbar but i can't download it anywhere i tryed the link from there website but it's broken any help?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread