Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Putting New Products in Shops Still Not Updating
    Earlier this month there was a thread (or two) concerning the problem of updates to shops not showing on sites. Specifically, when a product shown on the PS interface as "Inactive in Datafeed" (or for any other reason) is replaced on the interface with a new product, nothing would change on the web page where the code is loaded.

I left this alone for a couple of weeks, but just updated a single product on a single shop, and the update does not show on my site - the unavailable product still is shown. I also went back to check the last shop I had attempted to update early this month, and there also, no update is yet shown.

What is happening to resolve this serious problem? It has been at least two or three weeks now that we have been aware of this.

Help, please.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Well, the shop I updated three hours ago just before starting this thread is now showing on the site correctly, with the new product. However, the shop I referred to that was updated three weeks ago has still never updated on the web page - it still includes the removed product.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

If you send me the url for the shop I can look into it more and see what is going on with that shop.

Quote Originally Posted by danharms
    If you send me the url for the shop I can look into it more and see what is going on with that shop.
    Thanks, but I just checked and the updates for that page are now, finally, showing on the web page, as are other updates I did earlier today.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread