Outsourced Program Manager
    Buddy Two Shoes Walk
    Hi everyone!! My 9 year old son, Alec & I are participating in the Buddy Two Shoes pledge walk to benefit Best Buddies of Nevada on April 11th and need your support. I know that times are tough, but if you can donate even a dollar or two for this amazing organization, I would greatly appreciate it! Our team page can be found at: http://cli.gs/mv20A5

Here's a little information about the organization & the event.

Best Buddies Nevada is a non-profit organization founded in 1989 by Anthony Kennedy Shriver. The mission of Best Buddies is to enhance the lives of people with intellectual disabilities by forming one-to-one friendships. Our programs include: E-Buddies, Middle School, High School, Colleges and Citizens.

On April 11, 2009 starting at 830 AM we will have our first annual Buddy Two Shoes walk at the Miracle Mile Shops inside Planet Hollywood. People with intellectual disabilities will have the opportunity to walk side-by-side with the contestants from the Miss USA pageant.

We are in need of corporate sponsors through raffles, team sponsorship and goody bag prizes (500 bags will be given).

Thanks everyone!!! Have a great weekend!

Liz, of course I'll support you and your son for such a worthy cause. I just made a donation on your behalf - now someone needs to donate for Alec. And then for you and then for Alec.

C'mon ABW - let's all help out.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Thanks so much Bill!!

You're very welcome. I just tried to get the ABW response "kicked off" for you and your son. Good luck with the fund raising and your first Buddy Two Shoes Walk.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

http and a telephoto
    Items for the goody bags are pretty important too! We are donating, 500 seems like a lot but most companies can come up with 500 of something that is appropriate for all ages...
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Liz, of course I'll support you and your son for such a worthy cause. I just made a donation on your behalf - now someone needs to donate for Alec. And then for you and then for Alec.

C'mon ABW - let's all help out.
    Thanks Bill! I'm not there to walk, but I'm cheering from afar!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread