Hi

I have affiliate sites but only recently got interested in heading into the promoting online pharmacy drugs.
    As its not an area I am either an expert or familiar in, I was wondering if I could ask you some questions..

1. I saw another guy on the board, Brian Johnson from myrxforless.com offering to give away a 600 page template if you sign up with his myrxforless.com and promote his mexican drugs, and you get 10% of any sale period.

Have you worked with him, know if this is good? So far he has been MORE THAN nice hes been awesome! and I will be going with him, just I like to get others opionions as it look as though you have been on the board for while.

2.Tonight i did a search on wordtracker to try and determine what are the most commonly searched words/phrases for drugs and buying drugs online, I came up with alot, with pharmacy and dugs ranking the highest, different varitions., yet again as im not familiar with drugs that people can buy online, would you be able to list or show me a site that basically coveres all the most popular bought /searched after drugs online? Then I could be sure to only promote those drugs.

3. What is the term RX stand for?, I keep hearing it associated with drugs and i see companies all over the place including brians that use the word RX, what is it and is it search after a lot?

4.Are you offering a similar plan where it looks almost like your the middle man, getting me to sign up under you to promote drugs, and then taking a portion of the sales?

5. As i have worked in credit cards mainly, and thats works out to almost $20-50 a card approved, what is the average amount of money you can get commission based on the most seeked after and bought drugs on the net?

6. Given you say create 2 pharmacy sites, choose the right keywords and work hard at them for say 8-12 months, at what month from your experience have you seen people begin to earn steady, large amounts from promoting drugs?

7. Is it best to go with datafeed for all pharmacuitcal sites or create your own content.

8. In light of laws, and lawsuits and people having puchased drugs online and died, is it an area you can venture out into and know your not gonna wind up with a lawsuit, or in prison?

sorry for so many questions, and if you cant answer them all, no problem, any question answered is great, thanks

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> In light of laws, and lawsuits and people having puchased drugs online and died, is it an area you can venture out into and know your not gonna wind up with a lawsuit, or in prison? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The above is the only reason I have not ventured into this side of affiliate marketing

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

Here is what I recommend:
    1. Join the MyRxforless program.
    2. Get the template site.
    3. Read the posts that Brian has written in his forum about how to target these customers.
    4. Keep working - I made money the first month I put my site up promoting Myrxforless.

If you have been successful in credit cards this would be a nice niche for you - competitive, but you are used to that if you have been promoting credit cards.

Bottom line is that if you want to get into pharmacy stuff, hook up with Brian, and with some work, you will make money!

Bsnrjones

Goal: $10,000/month by 12/04

As per www.yourdictionary.com
    Rx (ärks)
    - A prescription for medicine or a medical appliance.
    - A remedy, cure, or solution for a disorder or problem.
    Alteration of , symbol used in prescriptions, abbreviation of Latin recipe, singular imperative of recipere, to take.

I don’t know much about Brian's program. There are some legit online pharmacies and there are some that are illegal. The problem I have heard affiliates talk about in relation to Rx is when the company doesn’t require a doctor written prescription. Some have been shut down.

Webpro news has this topic as their cover story this week. You might find some good info there. http://www.webpronews.com.

wow thanks guyz for the feedback, much appreciated, yeah there seems to be a little hesitancey im finding amongst people overall in vernturing out into this market. specially if you can be shutdown

If your not already in the industry don't bother. More than half of the major online pharmacies have either moved offshore or shut down. Research it on your own and decide. Here is a good link to start reading http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/pressr...ranscript.html

Here's another article. USA Prescriptions has been around for a long time. Here's an article about the CEO:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...ss/7407522.htm

ABW Ambassador
    The keyword is "Prescription"

Since half the spam I get is for online drugstores I would have to guess there is too much competiton for them to make any money.

If you have to use sleezy tactics and annoy 1000's of people to make a sale, it just doesn't seem worth the effort.

Very Very Competitive. I created a site last March and thought I could kick some butt. It never really took off.

I have worked with Brian and your impression is correct. Great guy and very helpful.

I think if I were to focus on pharmacy again it would be a program that offers many products like Brians instead of the 12 impotence/diet pills.

There is a bit of a shake dowm going on right now and I am chosing to sit on the sidelines. Those left standing will will be making some sweet cash.

Now let me ask you. Should I get involved in credit cards ? Those seem like nice payouts.

<hr>
    Leave the gun, take the cannolis.

hey mr speed, yeah credit cards are good. again stiff competition but if you can optimize even say 4 of your pages from your site which may have 10-12 pages, and those 4 pages have cards on that you know sell. you can make very good money.

Now about the pharmacy thing, Its hard to kno what to do, as i havent worked in the pharmacy stuff. I am just being cautious, as when i get going on a project i work it with all i have got, and i dont want to be slaving for pennies. I have checked out other places online and they say you can make $60 a sale.that would be ok to make that amount,

anyway, jus trying to figure out what to call my domani and then im gonna go with Brian.

hard to know wether to use pharmacy, or drugs, or medication in my url

hard to know wether to use pharmacy, or drugs, or medication in my url
    Browsing through the SERPS the keyword1-keyword2.com domains don't seem to be working as well as they used to. The Florida update wacked the money terms.

I would focus on 'pharmacy' though for Brians program.

<hr>
    Leave the gun, take the cannolis.

Hey Guys,

I feel like I should jump in here and offer "my view points" on the rx affiliate industry as well as answer some of the other questions that have popped up in this thread.

Where is the rx affiliate industry heading / is it legal to sell drugs as an affiliate?

I get this question time and time again from affiliates trying to decide if they should get involved in the prescrtiption business. The fact is that there have been some very, very shaddy business practices that have given the industry a bad rap. Some folks here mentioned USAPrscriptions.com and the trouble they have gotten in. Where it gets sticky with our business is the "online consultation" ....

Without a doubt this is the most important step in a customer order online, companies like usaprescriptions.com, escripts, rx medical network, and countless others have used this formula for there business. A customer fills out an online form at which point a doctor then goes over the information and either approves and denies the prescription. From what I have learned usaprescriptions.com was not truely using doctors to evalute the online questionaires. Instead they were approving them as fast as they came in.

Other companies such as worldexpress.com and myrxforless.com are run from overseas where a prescription is not required to obtain "prescription" drugs. The fda allows us citizens to import up to a 3 month supply of drugs from another country. That is why you here of "drug buses" in california and states bordering Canada. These buses truck in loads of seniors who buy a 3 month supply of drugs which they need and then they head home. Not a very fun way to spend your time, however when your spending lots of money of prescriptions .... your start too look for ways to save money.

Now here is my take as far as being an affiliate for these companies ... before I write this stuff down I want to tell you guys that I am an affiliate first & a affiliate manager second. That does not mean I do not work with those in the myrxforless.com program, rather it simply states that I have been an affiliate for a number of years now and make most of my income as an affiliate.

Personally I see no harm in simply linking from one of my sites to myrxforless.com, my site vistors can not or do not buy from me

I simply send traffic to myrxforless.com It is not illegal to link from one site to another.

I will say that again, I simply link from my sites to myrxforless.com or any other pharmacy program I promote.

About "my" myrxforless.com program, my cut in the commissions ect ....

First off let me state that this is NOT my program, I am the affiliate manager yes. With that being said I do not run the company, I simply approached the owners and said:

Hey ... I think you have a great program here. Would you like some help marketing it

They agreed knowing I was capable as I was driving a nice sales volume, not only did I talk the talk but I backed it up with my sales.

We began by totally revamping the site, I worked hard to create a program that truely made sense to the affiliate:

We offer lifetime commissions, great tracking, free template sites and more. I spent and continue to spend a great deal of time with my affiliates in order to help them increase there sales and ultimatly there commission checks. I earn a percentage from the sales of the affiliates I have brought into the company.

Affiliatetracking, you mention this: 4. Are you offering a similar plan where it looks almost like your the middle man, getting me to sign up under you to promote drugs, and then taking a portion of the sales?

Do a search for two tier affiliate program or sub - affiliate". It is very common for companies to offer affiliates a bonus for bringing in other affiliates into the company. Companies like art.com, rx medical network, worldexpress, allposters.com, myrxforless.com and many others are all examples of programs that offer a two tier stucture.

Jane: You mention this: If you have to use sleezy tactics and annoy 1000's of people to make a sale, it just doesn't seem worth the effort.

The fact of the matter is you don't need to use these types of sleezy, spammy online and in your face tatics to get sales. Daily I sell probably nearly 50 prescriptions a day and make excellent money doing it.

I have never once sent a spam email, my sites don't use pop up windows, flashing banners or any other "spammy" methods.

Yes, there are bunches of email spammers that promote these companies ... because they pay. That does not mean you need to step down to there level.

Bsnrjones started with me about 2 or 3 months ago, we emailed each other I helped him with some ideas and now he sends myrxforless.com tons of sales daily ;-)

MrSpeed: You mentioned promoting LOTS of different meds rather than the "common" rx drugs sold online.

I try to point this out time and time again, that what makes our program so very different from the other guys. With more than 600+ drugs availible to sell the opportunity is very "untapped" .... unlike the usaprescriptions.com and rx medical companies. I know of more than 50 drugs that google has less than 1000 results for in it's index. What that means is it is "faily" easy to rank very ...very well for certain drugs we carry that people search for when they want to buy online.

Companies like rx medical are great for the pro's, if you know what your doing you can make increadible money ... I just got a wire from them for one week of commissions $4,900.00

I consider myrxforless.com great "training grounds for programs like rx medical network. That being said... anyone who puts in serious time into myrxforless.com can expect some very nice commission checks

So that's it gang .. I just wanted to though my 2 cents in ;-)

Thanks for listening ~

Cheers,

Brian Johnson (Chef Brian)
    Seek and you shall find
    myrxforless.com | My Affiliate Programs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>A customer fills out an online form at which point a doctor then goes over the information and either approves and denies the prescription. From what I have learned usaprescriptions.com was not truely using doctors to evalute the online questionaires. Instead they were approving them as fast as they came in.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can an affiliate possibly know if the merchant is really using doctors and even if it is how can we know if they stop. You can't!

Well you can get to know the company you work for

I speak to my merchant partners about three or four times weekly. You can also watch your decline rates.... if your decline rate is at 1% then you should be worried.

I personally like to see my orders get declined now and then, lets me know the company I am working with is think long term rather than ... "money and sales now".

Jane... don't get me wrong, pharmacy is a tricky field and could very well go aways in the coming months. However for now as long as there is companies to promote and my lawyers to me I am "ok" with my online "marketing" then I will continue ;-)

I have several "action plans" set if and when the s%$t hits the fan.

Again, this industry is not for everyone ;-) It works for me.

Cheers,

Brian Johnson (Chef Brian)
    Seek and you shall find
    myrxforless.com | My Affiliate Programs

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread