I finally made the effort, moreless made the kind of site to use Affiliate banners. Along with that, I've now made enough money to get paid. I have $60+ for Nevember... does that mean I'll get it paid to me at the end of this month?

And, I don't have to do ANYTHING to get the check do I? I mean, if the minimum amount is earned, they just send the check over automatically right?

Thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

You're right.

On the 20th latest, CJ will withdraw the amount you had in your balance the 1st this month, and send you a check for it, provided it is above the minimum amount. (And no nasty reversals occur)
    You should have your check by new years.

Congrats, and well done! Now you just have to make a few more pages to make sure that the check is bigger next month. Good luck!

ABW Ambassador
    Congratulations ZeroSeven - it's great to get that very first cheque [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

If I were you 07, I would make sure you have 'get paid in american funds' checked off and not 'canadian funds'.

Even though I am in Ireland, I have the money deposited into a CDN account -and I have found the exchange rate the CJ offers is very poor. To avoid their bad rate, have the cheque sent to you in US $, and let your own bank exchange it.

CJ doesn't miss a trick in the book in paying out as little as possible.

Thanks for all the replies [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

And yah, I set it to American Dollars... somehow I expected the exchange rate with them might be crappy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread