AdWords180!
    Hi All,

Has anyone tried the AdWords180 strategy (supposedly reducing the CPC to cents or less). It sounds to me like Bull**** but you never know...

Thanks,
    Conan

I always have to believe that if these "gurus" strategies were so good that they'd be using them, not selling them.

Just my $.02.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    I always have to believe that if these "gurus" strategies were so good that they'd be using them, not selling them.

Just my $.02.

-rematt
    Agree 100%
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Haha, I just googled 'adwords180' -- Did you see the pic of the guy? And wow -- class A website!

Anyone can get Adwords CPC down to 10 cents -- just have unique keywords that apply to your unique content

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    The adwords180 site has the "Get Rich Quick Ebook Look" to it. Although for $15 the book "might" be worth it.

The problem with any "loophole" that allows you to "beat the system" is that Google finds a way to close it.

I think a better bet is to stick with good solid marketing methods.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Sounds like "AdWords 5 years ago" to me.

Ahhh, those were the days... lots of 5-10 cent quality clicks....
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    I dont think any keywords can be set to less than 6 cents right now. And most will default to 11 cents or go inactive.

Lots of keywords go inactive if the bid is too low. It has been called the "poorman's pause".

Most of these ebooks are outdated or only have worked once in a particular niche. It really does not matter if it does not work in your industry and site. Save your money and your time.

If you have a problem with Google Adwords you should Google your problem... Low quality fixes.... Inactive for search.... Too few of clicks... Low CTR....

Lots of people share some great info.

Many of these eBooks (I really don't know about this one) advocate deeplinking via an affiliate link to the the merchant, instead of using a landing page on the affiliate web site. That's a no-no for Google, and usually for the merchant and/or network as well.

Messing around with things like that can often work in the short term, but if you end up being banned from major affiliate programs and networks then how exactly are you going to earn any money?
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Has anyone actually tried on of these e-books? There's so many out there and to me they all like the same old get rich quick skeems. They're so hokey. I just don't buy into their promises.

Well, on the surface the content of the eBook looks interesting..

..but type "adwords180" into Google, and what do you see? Lots and lots of ads for affiliates pushing the eBook.. and redirecting straight onto the Adwords180 site.

OK, there are only 10 ads (try this with "Herbalife" with 96 ).. but it does seem that the path to riches might well just involve selling the eBook to others.. and on.. and on..

Those who can, do...

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Price dropped from $97 to $15? That is quite a drop!

Maybe the loophole is already closing up?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead
    Price dropped from $97 to $15? That is quite a drop!

Maybe the loophole is already closing up?
    When the loopholes are closing is when they write the ebook.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread