Results 1 to 3 of 3
January 18th, 2004, 09:57 PM #1
Has anyone ever heard of or had any experience with Magazine-Land ?
I got 2 emails today to different sites of mine asking me to join up.
Something just doesn't seem to add up or is it me?
It is never too late to be what you might have been.
January 18th, 2004, 10:01 PM #2
January 19th, 2004, 07:41 AM #3
Top signs that a merchant is brand new (this is a generic list, not necessary related to this merchant):
1) Their web site was registered within the past few months.
2) They are running affiliate banners on their site.
3) They have "testimonials".
4) They have a counter on their web site and it shows that they have had a small number of page views.
5) They only take PayPal.
6) They have typos all over their site.
7) They can only be contacted via email, or even worse by a yahoo or hotmail email address.
Although you can sometimes find a good "newbie" merchant, most of them just don't get it yet. Ideally, a merchant shouldn't have any of these red flags. If they have more than a couple, run away fast.
By Rabbitte in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 0Last Post: March 27th, 2008, 01:52 AM
By IOWNIE in forum Newbie Affiliate FAQs & Helpful ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: January 23rd, 2008, 04:38 PM
By cgerk in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 13Last Post: March 28th, 2004, 01:39 PM
By perfectG in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 0Last Post: March 5th, 2003, 12:45 PM