Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My GAN Check Just Bounced
    Heads up everyone, my bank just informed me that my GAN payment check just bounced and they are going to wait a few days before trying to re-deposit it. Check was for just over $11,000. Nice Google, real nice. And of course there is no actual phone # to dial so I sent them an email and am waiting for a reply. Anybody else had this happen recently?

I have not been on this site in a long time. Is there anyone here from Google that I can speak with? email me please

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar

Guess Google is next in line for a Bailout.

That is really astounding.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Yeah I darn near fell out of my chair. I think the most frustrating part is that I can't find a phone # to call to talk to a human being about this issue. I tried calling an old Performics number and just got voice mail.

ABW Ambassador
    Google are not in any trouble. Something must have been wrong with the check details.

If Google are struggling financially, then we are all screwed

ABW Ambassador
    This could be an April FOOLS

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

We received your request this past hour and are investigating the matter. As soon as we have information, you will be contacted.

Thank you,

Jamie

Thanks Jamie. Glad to have your help on this issue!

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Wholly batman. I can't believe you even got a check for $11K.

Quote Originally Posted by SeymourButts
    Wholly batman. I can't believe you even got a check for $11K.
    Really and it's not December. Back to work...........
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

This appears to be a bank error. The bank apologizes. You have been contacted for additional information. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Moderator
    Hello,

This appears to be a bank error. The bank apologizes. You have been contacted for additional information. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Jamie
    Google's bank or kjames74's bank? BIG difference.

Since you found the answer so soon, I would have to assume it was Google's bank. Not Good.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Angry Google bounced mine too!
    Can you believe this? Chase returned my GAN deposit check + charged me $10 fee. The check was for $1848. Out of frustration I wrote them a not so nice email, but come on. One would think that Google would not have such a problem.

One could be an innocent error, but two raises more questions.

Has anyone else out there had this happen with GAN?

I had this happen once from a merchant on Linkshare in the days when each merchant sent their own payments. It was from an OMP company, and they made it good, but a couple of months later they and the merchant went their separate ways, and the merchant also switched networks. Despite numerous promises, I never received my payment for the last month with the OPM/LS.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    This Google group sounds suspect to me! I doubt they will survive the recession, much less pay affiliates!! Come on Jamie, come clean!!!!!!!

I'm old so I have to ask, is it "LMFAOROTF" or is it ROTFLMAO or is it WTF, or (in my preferred lexicon) WTH (heck)!!!!????? I decide when the frogs sleep!!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I've never had it happen.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Years ago my bank at the time was bouncing all my checks because they where showing my account closed. It had the funds and they had to write letters of apology to the recipient of each check they bounced.

Quote Originally Posted by John Powell
    Years ago my bank at the time was bouncing all my checks because they where showing my account closed. It had the funds and they had to write letters of apology to the recipient of each check they bounced.
    not in this case. all my other deposits/withdrawals are fine from other companies. The problem is with this one by Google - issued on 3/17/2009.

Don't they offer DD? I've never heard of DD bouncing.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughTurkey
    I've never heard of DD bouncing.
    ANOTHER great reason to receive payment by DD rather than by check.

I had the same problem. I was notified this weekend by my bank. My check was not nearly as big as I am just starting out but I was hit was almost half the check in fees.

I hope Google will cover all the bank fees. I wonder if they need to put themselves on "Pause"?
    leeann

Our last check just bounced too! Who/where did you contact to get this resolved? TIA!

Come on Google. Say something! This is bad - really really bad.
    leeann

Google is definately in trouble. The situations are worst, I cant believe my life without Google Adsense Program, because I am only rely on it. My earnings are 70% down.

Quote Originally Posted by william.jack38
    Google is definately in trouble. The situations are worst, I cant believe my life without Google Adsense Program, because I am only rely on it. My earnings are 70% down.
    This thread has nothing to do with Adsense. It it a specific problem with Google Affiliate Network checks.

My guess is there was a problem either with the checks themselves having a misprint of an account or routing number or those who received them use the same bank and that bank was being overly cautious when seeing 'checks from google' in fear it was some sort of a scam.. ala nigerian prince... and refused to send them through the system causing it to appear that they were returned.

There is no chance that Google is bouncing checks due to lack of money. At least not at this time.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast