Angry CJ Account Deactivated?
    Did anyone try logging in this morning and receive a message that your account was deactivated due to dormancy? is this an April fools joke?

All my cj links still work and don't go to an error page when clicked on.

The message also allows me to reactivate my cj account but says if I do, then i need to re-establish all my prior relationships.

This sucks!

ABW Ambassador
    looks like a standard message. I got the same one a while back when I was not active for a while on CJ

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    looks like a standard message. I got the same one a while back when I was not active for a while on CJ
    Thanks for the info.
    So you had to reapply to all your merchants?

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by bibby
    Thanks for the info.
    So you had to reapply to all your merchants?
    No. I don't remember exactly what I had to do, but I did not have to reapply to any merchants

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    No. I don't remember exactly what I had to do, but I did not have to reapply to any merchants
    Thanks.

Did you reactivate, and were your affiliate connections still there or did you have to reapply? Was your account balance still there?

I too was deactivated and am disgusted. Although I haven't done much with CJ yet, it's because the merchant programs I started with proved worthless. I have ongoing successful affiliate accounts elsewhere, and wasn't focusing on CJ, although I had just joined a new program and was planning to begin work on it. Having been deactivated, my reaction was to just forget about it; I have plenty of other productive ways to spend my time. But, if nothing is lost from my account, then I might consider pursuing the affiliation I had just started.

I would appreciate hearing your experience if you did reactivate.

Quote Originally Posted by shuvee
    Did you reactivate, and were your affiliate connections still there or did you have to reapply? Was your account balance still there?

I too was deactivated and am disgusted. Although I haven't done much with CJ yet, it's because the merchant programs I started with proved worthless. I have ongoing successful affiliate accounts elsewhere, and wasn't focusing on CJ, although I had just joined a new program and was planning to begin work on it. Having been deactivated, my reaction was to just forget about it; I have plenty of other productive ways to spend my time. But, if nothing is lost from my account, then I might consider pursuing the affiliation I had just started.

I would appreciate hearing your experience if you did reactivate.
    When I was reactivated all my account and merchant information was up to date. I didn't lose anyhting.

Hey dude, it is just an usual message, dont require. No need to re apply but also dont reactivate. If you do so you have to re apply. Just contact CJ with your details.

I reactivated too and my account and merchant information were also up to date. But they took my previous earnings as a "fee". Wasn't much, but it doesn't impress me. Unless one of their merchants proves to be significant for me, I will probably drop them altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by shuvee
    I reactivated too and my account and merchant information were also up to date. But they took my previous earnings as a "fee". Wasn't much, but it doesn't impress me. Unless one of their merchants proves to be significant for me, I will probably drop them altogether.

Charged you a fee? For their stellar, wonderful and excellent customer service?

We should all charge them a fee for their awful customer service. The fact that merchants have to pay those monkeys is a joke.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread