March Wire Payment
    Hi guys not sure how to proceed from here but have had little to no luck with the ticket system at shareasale

I am on WIRE for my payment option and it is telling me a wire went out on the 20th of March.

I do NOT see this in my account as of today and it should have been there long by now.

I require more info as to a tracking or confirmation #, but cannot get this from a Customer Support agent that I have had a few replies from on email (Nate)

Please help me by pointing me in the right direction I really need this resolved soon

same problem
    Hi, I am having the same problem. response from SAS seemed very lag for this issue. Maybe they are busy with something.

the balance is not wired in my account. I still see my balance on sas account. so needless to say, its not gonna be in my bank acct

Unhappy same problem here - no payment
    I am experiencing the same problem; I'm glad I'm not the only one. My account shows that the payment was sent out on March 20.
    I checked with my bank and they couldn't find the payment anywhere and said to check back with SAS. Still waiting for a reply from SAS....
    Last edited by scandinavia; April 3rd, 2009 at 04:43 PM. Reason: edit

no worries
    Hey guys, no worries. I just called SAS support and itturned out that the person in charge of my account and maybe OUR account, went out of town.

He will be back today as this mail is being typed out(monday morning), so i guess we should expect answers the next day.

good luck.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread