Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    ATG Stores launches with Google Affiliate Network
    Google Affiliate Network is excited to announce the ATG Stores affiliate program!

Program Highlights:

* 3.5% commission
    * Commission duration 30 days
    * 116 websites to link to a product catalog with over 3,000,000 products
    * Average order size over $400
    * Free shipping on most orders over $49
    * 7 days a week Customer Service staff

At ATG Stores, selection and value are paramount. From Lighting to Flooring, Kitchens to Baths, Indoors and Out, we've got what you're looking for. Browse our selection of over 3 million products from over 800 name brand manufacturers with guaranteed low-pricing. And don't miss our lighting tips, project management tools and friendly, knowledgeable staff. Our track record of high value orders and a great conversion rate will drive revenue for you while providing a great experience for your visitors.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I'm impressed with the ATG store selections and I am shocked to see that a Google affiliate network "moderator" - who manages affiliates, has no name included in his/her sig? Call me old school, but I'd have expected more from Google...
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Hello,

We are excited to launch ATG Stores!

Please feel free to contact me anytime. I just don't use a signature on this section as I want the focus to be on the advertiser.

Thanks!

Jamie
    jamier[at]google.com

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    A few comments after perusing:

1) I see that the site(s) state "No sales tax except in Washington State". Does this mean that you do not accept affiliates from New York, Connecticut, and potentially California, Minnesota, Tennessee, Hawaii, and the rest of the country as "Amazon" tax laws proliferate?

2) A link to this page would provide a good overview for potential affiliates.

3) You've got a great array of merchandise, though heavily weighted towards lighting. But a 3.5% commission in some of these categories, lighting in particular, is just too low. I do not see many affiliates switching from any of the many lighting merchants around that offer 9-12%.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Hello,

Here are the answers received:

Here are the answers to the questions in the post:

1) Yes, we do accept affiliates from all the states mentioned above.

2)Thanks for the suggestion! We will be sure to include that in a future communication in order to educate Affiliates regarding the different stores that fall under ATGStores.com. We will also create a text link as well and add it to the interface so you have access to this page.

3) Again, very good information to know. Thanks for the input. Since we offer over 3,000,000 in skus, have an average order value of $400, provide superior customer service 7 days a week,and offer free shipping on most orders of $49 or more, this will result in high conversions and order volume which should offset the commission rate. Also, we don't just offer lighting fixtures, we also offer a variety of other products such as flooring, kitchen, bath, and indoor and outdoor decor solutions. Finally, the 3.5% is an entry point for now; affiliates that demonstrate superior performance will be eligible to earn higher commissions if the volume is justified.

Have a good weekend!

Jamie

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread