Results 1 to 5 of 5
April 1st, 2009, 09:49 PM #1ATG Stores launches with Google Affiliate Network
Google Affiliate Network is excited to announce the ATG Stores affiliate program!
* 3.5% commission
* Commission duration 30 days
* 116 websites to link to a product catalog with over 3,000,000 products
* Average order size over $400
* Free shipping on most orders over $49
* 7 days a week Customer Service staff
At ATG Stores, selection and value are paramount. From Lighting to Flooring, Kitchens to Baths, Indoors and Out, we've got what you're looking for. Browse our selection of over 3 million products from over 800 name brand manufacturers with guaranteed low-pricing. And don't miss our lighting tips, project management tools and friendly, knowledgeable staff. Our track record of high value orders and a great conversion rate will drive revenue for you while providing a great experience for your visitors.
April 2nd, 2009, 12:05 AM #2
I'm impressed with the ATG store selections and I am shocked to see that a Google affiliate network "moderator" - who manages affiliates, has no name included in his/her sig? Call me old school, but I'd have expected more from Google...
April 3rd, 2009, 12:03 AM #3
We are excited to launch ATG Stores!
Please feel free to contact me anytime. I just don't use a signature on this section as I want the focus to be on the advertiser.
April 3rd, 2009, 01:30 AM #4
A few comments after perusing:
1) I see that the site(s) state "No sales tax except in Washington State". Does this mean that you do not accept affiliates from New York, Connecticut, and potentially California, Minnesota, Tennessee, Hawaii, and the rest of the country as "Amazon" tax laws proliferate?
2) A link to this page would provide a good overview for potential affiliates.
3) You've got a great array of merchandise, though heavily weighted towards lighting. But a 3.5% commission in some of these categories, lighting in particular, is just too low. I do not see many affiliates switching from any of the many lighting merchants around that offer 9-12%.
April 3rd, 2009, 11:07 PM #5
Here are the answers received:
Here are the answers to the questions in the post:
1) Yes, we do accept affiliates from all the states mentioned above.
2)Thanks for the suggestion! We will be sure to include that in a future communication in order to educate Affiliates regarding the different stores that fall under ATGStores.com. We will also create a text link as well and add it to the interface so you have access to this page.
3) Again, very good information to know. Thanks for the input. Since we offer over 3,000,000 in skus, have an average order value of $400, provide superior customer service 7 days a week,and offer free shipping on most orders of $49 or more, this will result in high conversions and order volume which should offset the commission rate. Also, we don't just offer lighting fixtures, we also offer a variety of other products such as flooring, kitchen, bath, and indoor and outdoor decor solutions. Finally, the 3.5% is an entry point for now; affiliates that demonstrate superior performance will be eligible to earn higher commissions if the volume is justified.
Have a good weekend!
By flamingoworld in forum Google Affiliate Network - GANReplies: 3Last Post: February 9th, 2010, 10:55 AM
By Google Affiliate Network Moderator in forum Google Affiliate Network - GANReplies: 0Last Post: January 28th, 2010, 08:27 PM
By Google Affiliate Network Moderator in forum Google Affiliate Network - GANReplies: 0Last Post: May 6th, 2009, 05:41 PM
By Google Affiliate Network Moderator in forum Google Affiliate Network - GANReplies: 0Last Post: July 13th, 2008, 10:18 PM