Question HerbalBiz - Is Anyone In It?
    Hello, All...

Is anyone an affiliate of HerbalBiz?

Before I say why I ask, let me give you a brief 411 about yours truly:

I am probably the newest newbie to all of Website Building, Content Management, Blogging, Internet Marketing, and in particular, Affiliate Marketing. I appear to know precious little about all of these subjects, with the effect that I have a couple of dozen so called “Gurus” all over my mailbox trying to get me to sign into this, that, and the other, and to all and sundry.

Perhaps by mistake - and by god, I sure hope not – I got persuaded to look into the HerbalBiz opportunity, through MarketHealth.com. Because they said it was a good opportunity for someone with no experience whatsoever, I was ever so convinced they were talking about me, and to me! By the time I had parted with the fee, I was practically buzzing with excitement about the brand new life I was about to start!

I’ve got my brand new website – with all of their content – and I have a fair understanding that next, they want me to advertise their product and I get commission with each sale. That is not a problem.

The problem is simply this: HerbalBiz don’t appear to have any contact or support process of any sort for their newbie affiliates. Is this normal? It certainly doesn’t seem that way from where I am typing!

For example, they state in the “My Account” section, that I can change my payment method from “Check” to “PayPal” by contacting “Support.” Yet they don’t make it clear how to contact support. Their Contact link appears to address only the buyers of their health products, and not affiliates with issues or questions. On my welcome email, they gave me a mailing address where I could write to them if I have any questions... A postal address, surely?

Questions: So why do they appear to be closing me out? Why are they making contacting them so distant, so remote? How do I even know they will pay out?

Is anyone an affiliate of HerbalBiz?

Thanks in advance for any pointers...

Clarence
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; April 2nd, 2009 at 03:49 PM. Reason: edited title (removed .com)

Looks to me like the whole post is nothing but SPAM. http://www.spam.com/games/music/default.aspx

I will try NOT to take offense at that, but I am curious to know why you think my rather innocent query is SPAM.

Look, I joined this forum only yesterday, as I was surfing the web to try and find some answers about HerbalBiz. I actually found some references to them from 2007, re: Joe Bucks. This is in fact what prompted me to join ABestWeb.

Now, it could be my pure ignorance but I am searching for answers to pertinent questions without wanting to pay an arm and a leg for them.

Please see: [edit LINK DROP].

That is my brand new HerbalBiz site. Why in the wolrd would I go to all that extent for the purposes of SPAM?

We all make mistakes... I will continue to try and not get offended.

Thanks, though. I am sure you are only looking out for this community.
    Last edited by Merchant Consultant Team; April 3rd, 2009 at 09:08 AM.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread