Best App for your BlackBerry or iPhone if you're an affiliate
    Been using it for 2 days now
    www.pageonce.com (It's free with an Ad) 10 bucks with out the ad and it's a 1 time fee.

You can get your Linkshare, Cj balacnes, also access to your Google Adwords account. Clickbank etc.

You can even access checking accounts etc.

Thought I should mention i have no dealings with PageOnce just really like the app and thought a lot of you who are on the go would find it handy

Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    Been using it for 2 days now
    www.pageonce.com (It's free with an Ad) 10 bucks with out the ad and it's a 1 time fee.

You can get your Linkshare, Cj balacnes, also access to your Google Adwords account. Clickbank etc.

You can even access checking accounts etc.
    This Blackberry application is not affiliate related, but its by far and away my favorite application. If you listen to podcasts this is a MUST.

www.versatilemonkey.com, offers a product called Podtrapper. Podtrapper allows you to subscribe to a podcast, which it will then automatically download to your cell phone. You can customize the download settings. For instance, I download the CNN news podcast once at 6am before I wake up and once at 5pm before I go home.

You can download Podtrapper for a free 30 day trial. After the trial is up its a flat one time $10 fee.

It's a must have tool if you listen to podcasts. I can also personally vouch for great customer assistance from the actual product's programmer.

(I have no personal or business association with this company)
    Gabe Goldstein | Ad Desk
    Phone 703.265.5061
    Email Gabe. Goldstein@teamaol.aol.com

Is it like RoboForm on a PC?

Not sure what Robo Form does.

But what this does, is you give them your login info for various sites (banks cell companies electric billl etc) and it displays your balane due, etc on your phone.

Has a nice UI I think.

Not sure what Robo Form does.
    It's like 1Password but for a PC. I just got my iPhone 2 days ago so really just learning. Going to check out PageOnce tonight.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread