Incentivized Fraud
    Hey Guys,

I was wondering how I would go about finding out any of my campaigns that may be run on incentivized sites. I have found a handful, however, it takes awhile to search for all of them. Is there any easier way?

Thanks.....

Look at your affiliates, and look at your referrers.

What if a client wants me to check sites for them. Even though it's not my job they are *****ing at me because of fraud. I guess I have to search manually which sucks. Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by moola13
    What if a client wants me to check sites for them. Even though it's not my job they are *****ing at me because of fraud. I guess I have to search manually which sucks. Thanks though.
    A client? I'm guessing you're an outside affiliate manager for a program? If so, set a public policy disallowing incentive sites, and then deal with them if/when they get in the program and refer sales. You should easily be able to tell incentive sites once they drive traffic, from their affiliate accounts + referrers.

Moola13,

There has been a lot of fraud going around lately. If you friends with any networks that might have a list of fraudsters a good way to make sure you are nto hit by them is to share lists.

I know that there is a ring of fraudsters going around from Vietnam so it might be a good idea not to allow affiliates from vietnam.

In addition, there is a very fine line with incenitve. I have noticed that there will always be a bit of fraud with incentive offers just because of the nature of it. anyone who is offering free stuff for leads is prone to get some fraud.

I hope this helps

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread