Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Voice has now Launched!
    I am excited to announce the official launch of Affiliate Voice.

Our main website is located at http://affiliatevoice.com. Our forum will be located here at ABW (also accessible at http//affiliatevoice.org )

We have been working very hard to create the Affiliate Voice organization. We have used much of your feedback to create an organization that will work for you. For our organization to work even better we need to hear your voice. Let us know your concerns and questions. You can post here in this forum or contact any of the Board members at any time via email.

We are already hitting the ground running working hard on issues (including the Internet tax issue) and welcome feedback at anytime. To simplify our ability to organize and accomplish our goals, we are set up as a LLC. This is allowing us to immediately work on industry issues.

There is a seven member board. The current board members are; Chuck Hamrick (OPM representative), Carolyn Tang (network representative), Haiko de Poel Jr.(consultant representative), Rhea Tannenbaum (affiliate representative), Melanie Seery(CEO) plus two open board positions.

The two open Board positions are for a merchant representative and the second affiliate representative. Over the next day or so we will make a more formal announcement about accepting applications but if you are interested in learning more about these positions right now, feel free to let me know.

Membership in Affiliate Voice is open to everyone in the industry. Full membership details can be found http://affiliatevoice.com/membership.htm There are the following member categories - Affiliates, Merchants, Outsourced Program Managers, Networks and Consultants & Other interested parties. There are 3 member levels in each category. I will give additional details in a separate post in just a few moments. All dues paying members are entitled to vote and all benefits.

One of our short term goals is to take requests for additional benefits. This is your opportunity to tell us what benefits you want to have. We will look at all suggestions.

Affiliate Voice is now open!
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

http and a telephoto
    This is wonderful news, I am excited to see this come to life
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

That's great news! I just joined. This is an organization I'm glad to support and proud to be a member of.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    This is wonderful news, I am excited to see this come to life
    Thanks Deb, I am excited as well.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    That's great news! I just joined. This is an organization I'm glad to support and proud to be a member of.
    Thanks Michael, proud to have you as a member. Feel free to let us know if you have any issues or concerns.
    Thank you for your support!
    Melanie
    Affiliate Advocacy

Unregistered
    Cool
    The "feel" of the AV mission statement, objectives, and goals is way too reminiscent of that of the PMA, right down to the "membership badge" that doesn't yet exist.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    The "feel" of the AV mission statement, objectives, and goals is way too reminiscent of that of the PMA, right down to the "membership badge" that doesn't yet exist.
    They are two very different organizations.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Glad to see this a living breathing entity. Consider me in and active.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Thanks Rexanne, proud and happy to have you as a member!
    Melanie
    Affiliate Advocacy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I am happy to answer any questions you have regarding the goals and objectives of Affiliate Voice. We want to build a better, stronger industry. Our mission statement and primary objectives were created from feedback from the affiliate community. Short term goals include the initial launch and formation. Additional goals will be set as we continue to hear from our members and the community. We are also currently addressing several industry issues.

The idea of a membership badge is pretty standard for organizations - members like to have it available to them. We have begun work on it.

Continue to let us know your concerns and questions. This is our organization, so let us know.
    Melanie
    Affiliate Advocacy

15 years and counting
    Great news! I don't need to read everything to understand the current board members are real representatives of our industry.
    Congrats to all of you. My membership as an affiliate is already sent.

Very, very cool.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Great news! I don't need to read everything to understand the current board members are real representatives of our industry.
    Congrats to all of you. My membership as an affiliate is already sent.

Thanks Zeus, proud and happy to have you on board!
    Melanie
    Affiliate Advocacy

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin
    Very, very cool.
    Thanks Kevin!
    Melanie
    Affiliate Advocacy

So this is the PMA? If I join this I am also in the PMA? Or is this the Affiliate Summit? Sorry ....will visit and read your web site and then come back without so many questions. Its becoming very confusing - sooooo many affiliate things to join?!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IOWNIE
    So this is the PMA? If I join this I am also in the PMA? Or is this the Affiliate Summit? Sorry ....will visit and read your web site and then come back without so many questions. Its becoming very confusing - sooooo many affiliate things to join?!
    A resounding NO - They are all separate entities.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by IOWNIE
    We are two organizations, but in the same industry; the membership fees are separate.

Feel free to post any questions.
    Melanie
    Affiliate Advocacy

Sounds great! Will sign up back at the office. On my new toy (iPhone) here.

Melanie
    Affiliate Advocacy

Outsourced Program Manager GregJr-CMC's Avatar
    Congratulations on the launch This is good news to the industry. I have full confidence in the board members.
    [b]Greg Rice Jr.[/b]
    Affiliate Program Management
    [url="http://www.gocmc.com/"]www.gocmc.com[/url]
    info(@)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223 | AIM/Yahoo:[font=Verdana]GregJrCMC[/font] | MSN: [font=Verdana][email="GregJrCMC@live.com"]GregJrCMC@live.com[/email][/font] | ICQ: [font=Verdana]416241443[/font] |

Join us! - [url="http://www.gocmc.com/freelance-work-exchange-affiliate-program.php"]GoFreelance[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/magsforless_surplusmags.php"]SurplusMags / MagsForLess[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/print-country-affiliate-program.php"]PrintCountry[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/nannies4hire-affiliate-program.php"]Nannies4hire / Babysitters4hire[/url] | [size=2][url="http://www.gocmc.com/discount-candle-cheese-supply-affiliate-program.php"]DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply[/url][/size][size=1][size=2] [/size][/size]

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Congratulations, Affiliate Voice!

I look forward to the many stellar achievements in this organization's future and applaud your efforts for the advancement of our industry.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Quote Originally Posted by GregJr-CMC
    Congratulations on the launch This is good news to the industry. I have full confidence in the board members.

Thanks Greg, your belief in us means a lot.

Be sure to check out our contest. Would love to hear some ideas of the benefits, features and issues OPMs want to address.
    Melanie
    Affiliate Advocacy

Quote Originally Posted by KimSalvino
    Congratulations, Affiliate Voice!

I look forward to the many stellar achievements in this organization's future and applaud your efforts for the advancement of our industry.

Thank you Kim! Your contributions to our industry are equally appreciated. I look forward to hearing your ideas.

(Hint hint!! http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=118151 )
    Melanie
    Affiliate Advocacy

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mellie
    I am excited to announce the official launch of Affiliate Voice.
    Mel,

Thanks for the call and the heads up, sorry I missed this thread till now ... you can count on our support.

Judging by the list of familiar names, i am looking forward to great things from this organization.

Onward and upward ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thank you Andy for your continued support! Very proud to also call you a friend.

We are working on some great things and look forward to your feedback. Let us know if there is anything we can do.
    Melanie
    Affiliate Advocacy

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast