I Read It For The Articles!
    Okay, so let me admit that I've received all 5 issues of FeedFront, but the latest one is the first that I've actually taken the time to read.

I must say... I'M IMPRESSED! There's some great stuff in there!

Some things in issue 5 that stood out to me:

* Great landing page tips from ShoeMoney. (page 3)
    * Membership sites. (page 5)
    * Great datafeed tips from Scott Jangro. (page 6)
    * The lowdown on sweepstakes and games of skill by a lawyer. (page 10)
    * Awesome interview with Kellie Stevens. (page 15)
    * Great picture-taking tips from Loxly. (page 19)
    * Importance of active affiliate program management by Geno. (page 23)
    * The difference between failing and being a loser. (page 24)
    * Advertiser liability for Affiliate Spam. (page 26)
    * Giving back, by Missy. (page 27)

There's an incredible amount of valuable content packed into so few pages!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I have to agree!

The content is gold and I love the open submission policy, this allows for real and unbiased content.

I read it cover to cover.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    After reading this, I just went and subscribed.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    I always read it cover to cover too, good tips always.

And the info on the Membership sites, reminded me of something I worked on before but good tip reminder again for future projects.

Outsourced Program Manager GregJr-CMC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.

The content is gold and I love the open submission policy, this allows for real and unbiased content.

I read it cover to cover.
    I hope one day it becomes a larger magazine, I love it. Thank you Shawn, Missy and all the contributing writers.
    [b]Greg Rice Jr.[/b]
    Affiliate Program Management
    [url="http://www.gocmc.com/"]www.gocmc.com[/url]
    info(@)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223 | AIM/Yahoo:[font=Verdana]GregJrCMC[/font] | MSN: [font=Verdana][email="GregJrCMC@live.com"]GregJrCMC@live.com[/email][/font] | ICQ: [font=Verdana]416241443[/font] |

Join us! - [url="http://www.gocmc.com/freelance-work-exchange-affiliate-program.php"]GoFreelance[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/magsforless_surplusmags.php"]SurplusMags / MagsForLess[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/print-country-affiliate-program.php"]PrintCountry[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/nannies4hire-affiliate-program.php"]Nannies4hire / Babysitters4hire[/url] | [size=2][url="http://www.gocmc.com/discount-candle-cheese-supply-affiliate-program.php"]DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply[/url][/size][size=1][size=2] [/size][/size]

http and a telephoto
    I absolutely hate deadlines and I made an exception for this Ok, so I made it just under the wire, and maybe stretched it to the deadline PST (even though I am on EST now, shhhhhhh don't tell Shawn )

It is a pleasure to contribute to a magazine where you know the content is appreciated. Shawn and Missy have done a great job with this and I hope to continue being a contributor of quality content and I hope the magazine has a long and prosperous future.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    I love FeedFront! I try to hold off for the physical copy, but when I can't, Shawn and Missy make a downloadable version.

The content is top notch, the contributors are credible and I never put a copy down without learning at least one nugget of value.

(Also, since I work in close proximity to Charlie Calabrese, I even got my latest edition signed by the man, the myth, the legend...the winner of the ASW '09 Triathalon! For anyone who might have missed it, buy.at's very own C3 is featured on the TOC!)

I too, hope to see many more printed editions of FeedFront in the future.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Thanks for info. I've never heard of it I'll go sign up now.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

You know what I like best about FeedFront? Yes, it's got lots of good useful information. Yes, it's cool to see people I 'know' published in it. But the best part... It shows up when it's supposed to. A magazine has no value if the subscribers don't receive it. Shawn and Missy do a great job getting out it on time, every time to every subscriber.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Thanks for all of the kind words - we'd love to see some submissions from you all.

Anybody that would like to write something, please shoot us a note with your idea at contact(at)feedfront.com

Deadline is April 31 and the articles are a maximum of 500 words. But it doesn't have to be an article - if you have something you'd like to share like the top 5 or top 10 of this or that, it would be cool, too.
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by knight01
    You know what I like best about FeedFront? Yes, it's got lots of good useful information. Yes, it's cool to see people I 'know' published in it. But the best part... It shows up when it's supposed to. A magazine has no value if the subscribers don't receive it. Shawn and Missy do a great job getting out it on time, every time to every subscriber.
    I'll second your post Knight. Great articles. Nice job.

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback. Shawn and I have a blast putting the issues together. It's something we wanted to do for many years so seeing it come to fruition (and people actually liking it) feels pretty good ;-)

Thanks for reading and please, please consider an article submission.

Take care,
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread