Membership in Affiliate Voice
    Membership in Affiliate Voice is open to everyone in the affiliate marketing industry - affiliates, merchants, networks, OPM's and consultants and interested parties.

Member lists are not shared in anyway. We do not announce your membership or acknowledge it publicly unless you have chosen to do so. Silver and gold entitle you a sponsor listing/link but you may choose to not be listed.

When you join as a member you are entitled to all benefits whether your level is basic silver or gold.

Just as I did last year, I will fully protect the names of people who contribute or join. I utilize a separate domain to host our blog/newsletter and to handle emails. You may choose to announce your membership and once it is completed you may choose to display the member badge, that it your decision.

To join Affiliate Voice visit http://affiliatevoice.com/membership.htm You will see the different categories available. Choose whichever category (affiliate, merchant, network, OPM an other/consultants) We have some preset levels known as Basic, Silver, and Gold for each category but you may also decide to make an alternate contribution.

If you have questions regarding membership you can either post them here or send an email. You can email membership AT affiliatevoicellc.com or email me direct.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

I should also mention that you do not need to give us your website information (we don't even ask for it). The only information we require is name and email. Mailing address would help if and when we do giveaways but it is your choice.

Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread