I have to wade through so many junk deals from affiliate merchants that don't seem to drive any sales, that I figured I would let you know that I found one that does actually work for my site.

I pushed toys and games pretty heavy during the holidays (for logical reasons) using's affiliate program. I figured it would drop off, and most of it has, but there is one item that still gets people's attention - Scene It (DVD board game).

I figured that all games activity would be dead after Christmas, but Scene It is still going strong. I think it's because they had some issues keeping it in stock, so the demand was pretty high.

Here's a link to a sample page that I do for Scene It - - I repost it about once a week because the impressions/results are still strong.

scene it was also featured on fresh gear and I think tech live on Tech TV throughout January.. quite a few repeats of those episodes if I recall.

The hosts of fresh gear made it look like a fun game and the show is probably as popular as the screensavers (I recall it being around as long)

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread