How to promote
    Dear Sirs
    what is the best way to promote new Coupon codes website
    Regards

And we're gonna tell you; why? We're doing the same thing!

No, really, just find your own niche. Put yourself in your visitor's head. Where do they go, what's important to them. Go there and tell them you're going to solve their problem. Simple, but very highly competitive.

Thanks kdenn
    I see very competitive market,I think one niche and focus on them is better than lookking for million of products and making new shoopping.com
    Best regards
    Dusan

Niche sites are probably the way to go. I just can't help but get carried away and end up with mega-sites

Quote Originally Posted by kdenn
    Niche sites are probably the way to go. I just can't help but get carried away and end up with mega-sites
    Thanks a lot Kdenn,
    I will choose one niche and try to develop
    REGARDS

Quote Originally Posted by Duka
    Thanks kdenn
    I see very competitive market,I think one niche and focus on them is better than lookking for million of products and making new shoopping.com
    Best regards
    Dusan
    I'm the same way. I keep telling myself to create a niche coupon site but being a couponer is like taking drugs. It's addictive. It's nice to speak with someone who gets it and loves this type of affiliate marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by bibby
    I'm the same way. I keep telling myself to create a niche coupon site but being a couponer is like taking drugs. It's addictive. It's nice to speak with someone who gets it and loves this type of affiliate marketing.
    Bibby
    It is not an easy way,but I see that coupocabin has more that 6000coupons,I think we should go to test a specific products and develop it
    regards

Lightbulb
    what is the best way to promote new Coupon codes website
    Duka, your question got the gears rolling in my brain. Of course you have the directories, PPC, SEO, link exchanges and what not for online marketing; but what about offline? Here's a few things I came up with outside of sending a postcard to every household in your area...

• Put your logo and url on a t-shirt and wear it everywhere you go. If you have enough money, offer some for free.
    • Put a bumper-sticker or magnetic sign on your car.
    • Make some bumper-stickers, fridgie magnets, business cards, etc. and give them to everyone you meet.
    • Have your car painted to really stand out, with your url all over it of course.
    • Print up some flyers 2/sheet to save money and put them on windshields in parking lots.
    • Place some small ads in newspapers - forget classifieds, a waste of time and money usually.

Of course, most of these are only good for local advertising, but you have to start somewhere and, you never know who's going to put your link on digg, myspace, twitter, facebook, etc.

Much success to all of you; to all of us

~Karen

Quote Originally Posted by kdenn
    Duka, your question got the gears rolling in my brain. Of course you have the directories, PPC, SEO, link exchanges and what not for online marketing; but what about offline? Here's a few things I came up with outside of sending a postcard to every household in your area...

• Put your logo and url on a t-shirt and wear it everywhere you go. If you have enough money, offer some for free.
    • Put a bumper-sticker or magnetic sign on your car.
    • Make some bumper-stickers, fridgie magnets, business cards, etc. and give them to everyone you meet.
    • Have your car painted to really stand out, with your url all over it of course.
    • Print up some flyers 2/sheet to save money and put them on windshields in parking lots.
    • Place some small ads in newspapers - forget classifieds, a waste of time and money usually.

Of course, most of these are only good for local advertising, but you have to start somewhere and, you never know who's going to put your link on digg, myspace, twitter, facebook, etc.

Much success to all of you; to all of us

~Karen
    Thanks a lot Karen
    Let's work

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread