Datfeedfile experience
    Hi
    What is yours experience with datafeedfile.com using merchants product catalog of various merchants,regarding increase of traffic ?

Thanks a lot MarkWelsh
    Duka

Thanks a lot Markwelch
    I see that DFF is not good solution,what do you think about popshops is much better ?

Datafeed Solutions
    I really like PopShops, but quite frankly it just doesn't meet my needs. I also liked "Datafeed Studio," but again it didn't meet my needs. (Search for either of those product names to see more feedback on ABW.)

I eventually decided to "build my own LAMP-based solution," which has been a very long and unpleasant adventure -- and which is far from complete. Essentially, I am now at the stage where my solution can provide most (but still not all) of the functionality that Datafeed Studio delivered, and so I'm just reaching the point where I can start building in the "extras" that I need. (Just this month, I've finally reached the position I was at with Datafeed Studio, of dynamically importing data for 2 million products from several hundred datafeeds, with "some" automation of the update process.)

I've spent an incredible amount of time and money -- if you'd told me it was really going to cost this much and take this long, I would never have believed you. Nearly all of the money I've spent was wasted; and certainly, I've spent much more time learning how not to do things than on doing them right.

But in the end, I expect that this nightmare experience will pay off with a system that I can use to implement new affiliate sites much more quickly, and more important, to update them much more effeciently. I'm still cautiously optimistic that the return will justify my abandoning nearly all of my other affiliate activities (and revenue) over the past 18 months. I hope I'm right -- and so does my wife, who's given up a lot to let me follow this path.

Thanks markwelch
    I am still looking for "my" products , my first idea was a coupons code website,but in coupons area is a big competition,too many adverisers does not accept me in their affiliate programs,now I am looking for specific products as shoes, for example,and try to implement the best outsorce firm llike DFF or poshops etc. ,but I see that webpages like couponcabin or retailmenot or fatwallet,has developed his websites more than 8 years,finally I think one specific product to promote is the best way for the start,what do you think?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread