Day at a glance always blank
    My Day at a glance information is always blank. Another affiliate reports that I am presenting thousands of impressions and sending them many clicks a day. I struggle that I am sending nobody to SAS.

I'm not sure how to verify what is going on with SAS. I'm a newbie, so probably doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what.

Thoughts?

Jom

15 years and counting
    I've never seen a problem with My Day at a glance report. Real time, accurate information. If the report is blank it means you're not sending any click. You can check the report by clicking on one of your links. A few seconds later the data with the Merchant ID... Last Page Clicked... should show up.

So, that was really good advice. I did just that. And, within a few minutes of clicking on that link, I saw a click show up for exactly the link I had clicked.

But, now, it's gone again. I show no clicks for the 14th anymore even though I saw one briefly after causing the click myself.

Why is the data clearing out of the SAS report? My other affiliate company is showing several hundred clicks, and posting commissions, over the last two weeks. I now see 3 clicks from SAS, but know of *at least* one that has "disappeared".

15 years and counting
    I show no clicks for the 14th anymore
    It's normal, check the date: Today is the 16th. The day at a glance report reset every night for a fresh new report for the next day.
    A few months ago we saw a mod on this report to allow us to change the date, but it doesn't work properly, so forget it.
    You should see clicks for today, either bots from SEs, your own or better your visitors clicks.

To see your clicks by the month or a cumulative total, go to Activity Summary Report. Day at a Glance only shows that day.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread