Thread: Join the Blooms Today Affiliate Program!

Join the Blooms Today Affiliate Program!
    Did you know…

Blooms Today.com makes ordering the perfect gift online simple. Meeting all of your audience's floral needs is easy with their selections of flowers, blooming plants, gourmet baskets and sweets. Many selections even offer same day delivery and all orders are backed with a 100% money back guarantee!

What a great commission!

$10 per sale for up to 200 sales per month
    $11 per sale for 201-500 sales per month
    $12 per sale for 501+ sales per month

Creative, Cookie & PPC Policy

Blooms Today provides a variety of creatives for your site including both static and animated banners as well as text links.

Cookie Length = 30 Days

Engaging in search marketing is not permitted. Please no incentivized sites.

What’s next? Sign up for Blooms Today! Please feel free to contact us with any questions:

Greg Bennett / Account Manager / Gregory.bennett@platform-a.com
    Amy Preis / Affiliate Development / amy.preis@platform-a.com
    Amy Preis
    Affiliate Development Team, buy.at
    Amy.Preis@corp.aol.com
    www.buy.at

Just joined and am pending. If ya do accept me definitely will wanna put a couple product specific links on my site, so will contact one of ya for help if I can't figure it out.

Just for the record, don't want anybody thinking I ignored them or anything. I did email Kim when she had posted bout helping me but evidently my email must've gotten lost or didn't get to her or somethin. Or.....was just soooooo long she hasn't recovered from reading it yet. Actually had emailed Greg bout somethin, too and didn't hear back either (different emails for each, so maybe ya just don't like me. lol Am just kidding. )

Nice program even found some purplies finally from one of your programs

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Just joined and am pending. If ya do accept me definitely will wanna put a couple product specific links on my site, so will contact one of ya for help if I can't figure it out.

Just for the record, don't want anybody thinking I ignored them or anything. I did email Kim when she had posted bout helping me but evidently my email must've gotten lost or didn't get to her or somethin. Or.....was just soooooo long she hasn't recovered from reading it yet. Actually had emailed Greg bout somethin, too and didn't hear back either (different emails for each, so maybe ya just don't like me. lol Am just kidding. )

Nice program even found some purplies finally from one of your programs
    K,

I am thrilled to have you on board!

As for your email, I'll need to check into that 1st thing tomorrow. Can you PM me your email address so I can search for it in my Outlook? I definitely don't want emails falling through the cracks.

Want to set up a time to IM tomorrow? My AIM is KiSalvino1111. Let me know what time works best for you and I will make myself available. It shouldn't take us but a few minutes to go through the links, etc.

Again, looking forward to your sales!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Hey Purplebear!
    Hi Purplebear!

I emailed you a few days back to try to get on AIM with you or even on ABW chat, but haven't heard back. Hope all is well with you.

I also tried shooting a PM your way, but it looks like you have exceeded your storage. Guess that's what happens when you are in high demand. Please feel free to ping me as I would love to touch base with you and get you what you need ASAP.

Hope to talk with you soon!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

5. Newsletter Signup