Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Going to give the Google Get Rich Quick Program.
    Just can't help myself!

Have read many opinions here about it and all of the advertising surrounding it, but no-one has actually signed up.

I KNOW!

Probably a scam.

Hope it doesn't affect my Adsense or everything GOOG.

Going to keep you up to date on this thing.

Only 2 bucks into it as of yet.

:fingerscrossed

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    "Going to give the Google Get Rich Quick Program"
    Give it a try?

Which program?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

I see this one advertised all over Facebook, I keep reporting it as misleading.

I hope you get you $2 bucks worth

If this is "Google Cash" aka the eMillionaire System, by Brock Felts in liaison with Shannon Mathews, then I'd say approach with care. It is NOT a get rich quick scheme.

They will give you some training... But mostly, it is what you might be able to figure out from Google themselves in their documentation. Then Brock will promote the special skills of Shannon Mathews in website design and development. That includes installing WordPress, and customising the WordPress theme to suit your purposes (Oh, you will be charged a couple of hundred for this). What they won't tell you is that you can get the theme (Church) at $59 from StudioPress and install it yourself.

They will give you a lot of content... some 170 articles, plus pictures and newsletters, all around Health and Beauty... But it is content that has been used till kingdom come and is duplicated hundreds of times all over the Internet.

Also, read the T&C's very carefully... They will not make it obvious that if you do not cancel your membership within 7 days, they will take the liberty to charge your card with $46 evry single month.

They will promote MarketHealth till kingdom come. It is a CPA network. And finally Brock will promote his own products for you to affiliate yourself with.

Perhaps if you perseveered, you could get rich. However, it will not be any quicker than what you are learning to do here.

BUT THE BIGGEST DOWNSIDE TO THEM?

They will NOT respond to your support queries, until you threaten to cancel your account... BUT YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR $2 + $46 back.

Trying to find answers about Google Cash is how I stumbled upon ABW.
    Last edited by Chentsol; April 15th, 2009 at 09:46 AM.

sucker born every minute

I'll drink to that...

Google GET RICH QUICK Program.

The name alone tells it all. Me thinks if they could they would and they wouldn't need you at all.

My favorite squeeze pages always say "I've made enough money and now I want to share this amazing secret with you".
    I didn't know there was such a thing as "enough" money. But when I make it I'm buying an island surrounding it with sharks and gunboats and having a non-stop party. You're all invited.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

tsk-tsk
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Get Rich Quick Program...

Only 2 bucks...
    The only possible way to Get Rich Quick for Only 2 bucks, would be to buy one $1 lottery ticket, and pray for a miracle, but even if you don't win the lottery, at least you would still be $1 richer the next day.

You don't really need to spend any money in order to make some money, but if you want to get rich quick, 2 bucks will not even cover the "pillowcase" to carry the money, or to keep dreaming about what if...

ABW Ambassador
    The only way to get 'rich quick' is to steal money.

None of those schemes work. Period.

I wonder.... Are they ACTUALLY advertising themselves as as "Get Rich Quick Scheme"? I'm inclined to think that would just send out warning signs all over their ads...

Agreed with Julian! I think everyone here agrees that it takes time, knowledge, and experience to be successful at most things. These Get Rich Quick things are a little lame if you ask me.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread