Thumbs down Unimpressed with lack of effort...
    I'm starting to feel like nobody at SAS cares about customer service. Over a month ago the FTP server went down. Yes, this is understandable and happens...but what SHOULD NOT happen, is still happening. It took maybe 2 weeks to get my FTP account back for datafeeds (which is a long time, but if it only happens once, I can deal with it). Now there wasn't much of an apology for this happening. When I finally did get my account back, I had to re-apply to all of the merchants that I previously had FTP access to because they were all GONE...disappeared from my account. Instead of causing more problems for SAS, I sent a bulk FTP application to all merchants and got some of the ones I previously had back. I still don't have some of those merchants that I had in the first place. I'm not going to go back and re-write individual merchants requesting access to their FTP feeds in which I should (and did) have access to (mainly because most merchants don't seem to respond well to bulk messages and there's just too many).

I wrote SAS support about this issue maybe 3 times already always receiving different responses. The first time they said that they were looking into it and it would be resolved. ...I never heard anything back. The second time they asked me what merchants I was missing access to and that they would add them into my account - once again, after I replied, nothing happened!

Just yesterday I figured I would write support ONCE more (because I was/am getting frustrated re-applying to some of the merchants in which I had spent a lot of time on my site, configuring their specific datafeeds). The reply I got back this time from support after a bit of back and forth was that I need to re-apply to the merchants. This was after they accused me of lying - saying that I never had access to these merchants in the past through FTP! Did you check other support tickets? Do you want me to upload datafeeds that I have from these merchants (they're too big to have downloaded via the webpage, so where else would I have gotten them from)?

Is this for real? Is this how things run here and is this a sign of what's to come in the future? I'm really not impressed!

What more do I have to say or do to get this resolved? Does this seem unreasonable? I'm not one to complain, but I have no choice...this is really bad service.

Yikes. I hope you get some answers soon. I will be monitoring this thread, to see how SAS responds. There's been some negative feedback about SAS, which has surprised me. Now I have to see how they address these issues.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Your situation appears unique to me, I sense your frustration. Personally, with the last support ticket I submitted, just a few weeks ago, I received prompt replies and even a phone call from SAS.

Always have received prompt service...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

ABW Ambassador
    Your situation appears unique to me also.

SAS CS has always been 1st Rate

ABW Ambassador
    I have never had a problem with the service either.

Of course, things don't always go the way you want them to go. Obviously even the leading merchants or networks or any business has less than 100% customer satisfaction

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    daem0n,

This was my fault - ticket was stuck in my queue. I've responded through the ticket system on corrections, etc...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale
    daem0n,

This was my fault - ticket was stuck in my queue. I've responded through the ticket system on corrections, etc...
    Reading this thread has confirmed why I supoport and use SAS. The nice quick response from Brian should instill confidence int he network.

Hi Brian,

I appreciate your response and to tell you the truth you're really the only one who has been helping me out through the ticket system. I know you were on vacation so please don't take any of this personally as you were the exception anyway.

-----------------
    In response to the situation:

I tried to edit my original post because it's not my intention to put down SAS (although the forum won't allow me to?). I had to vent my frustration somewhere and the "best" place for it (I thought) was on the forums. Brian has taken extra steps in helping me out and I really appreciate his effort. I'll be working with him to clear up any other matters that were mentioned.

Thanks for everyone's help. I think the responses go to show you that this is not a normal thing at SAS and obviously I am the 1 out of a 1000 people that might have a bad experience out of chance. No hard feelings, everything's being corrected.

Thanks, -Joe

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread