Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    49Above needs your votes
    Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm not sure if you heard or not (likely not because it's pretty small) but 49Above has been nominated for Best New Digital Start Up Company in BC for 2009. The Gala and award giveaway is in less than two weeks and is based on a people's choice award. That means whoever gets the most votes wins. Right now we are in the lead however there are a couple of other really good companies in BC in the running.

If you would like to support us in winning our first award, please vote for the PopVox award here: http://popvox-misc2.strutta.com/entries#1928

Thank you all in advance for your support. Our team has been working so hard since launching last August and we are grateful and excited about this opportunity to be recognized in our province.

Thank you!

Voted.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I also voted for you.

Thank you guys That's awesome

P.S. Just in case it was overlooked, don't forget to go back and confirm you email address (it sends you a confirmation after you vote). You have to confirm by clicking on the link that's emailed to you. Otherwise the votes don't count. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah - 49Above
    P.S. Just in case it was overlooked, don't forget to go back and confirm you email address (it sends you a confirmation after you vote). You have to confirm by clicking on the link that's emailed to you. Otherwise the votes don't count. Thanks!
    Did that, too. But I used one of my "junk-mail" email addies - cause they'll be sending stuff for sure. However, glad to help out a little bit. Good luck!
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say thanks to all those who voted for 49Above to win Best New Startup Company of the Year award for 2009 in BC. There were 15 companies up for the award and we came second only to Hootsuite.com which is a social media application that helps you manage multiple Twitter accounts.

Considering the White House, Dell and a multitude of other large name companies are using their application, it was an honor to go head to head with them for this prize.

Thank you again everyone for your support! It was much appreciate

Congratulations, Sarah. Placing second among that type of competition is quite an accomplishment.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread