Thread: Reporting Slowness/Links Not Redirecting

Reporting Slowness/Links Not Redirecting
    Hi,

Just wondering what is up with the reporting interface over the last couple of days? It has been really slow at times (other times fine). I am also noticing it again today and even worse, my URLs are either very slow to redirect or not redirect at all.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Boston Tix,

I am part of the technical solutions team at buy.at.

First, allow me to apologize for any less-than-stellar experiences you may have encountered with our reporting interface. We strive to ensure that all experiences for our affiliates are nothing less than outstanding.

I will open a trouble ticket with our systems engineering team in order to bring this issue to their attention. If you continue to experience performance lags from our reporting interface, feel free to reach out to us at any time with as much information as you can that will help our sysadmins zero in on any possible causes.

If you don't mind relaying some of the following information if you experience this problem again in the future, it would probably help us find and correct the problem in the shortest time frame possible:

1. Date and Time the problem occurs (including the time zone you are in).
    2. Details on exactly what you were doing when the problem occurred.including as many specifics as possible (logging in, pulling custom report, requesting to join a program, etc.)
    3. Exact text of any error messages you may have encountered, if applicable.
    4. Any additional information that you might deem relevant.

Again, we apologize for the problem you have been encountering and want to thank you for being a valued part of our network.

Let us know how we can continue to best serve you.

Larry

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the response.

Here are my details:

1. Today the issues happened starting at about 11 AM (EST). I have noticed it for the last couple days (off and on).

2. I first noticed it when i refreshed the main page to update today's current data. The page was very slow to update, but eventually reloaded. It also happened when i clicked into the reporting tab to get a more detailed view on the days activity.

This is about the time I went to my site and clicked a few links. Most of the clicks eventually loaded, but it took 20-45 seconds in some cases. There were 3 cases where a click on a link resulted in a "Timeout" error page.

3. I cant remember exact text of the error, but it might have been "Network Timeout" or "Server Timeout"...something along those lines.

4. I guess my main concern is the links redirecting...i can live without up to date reporting data for a few, but since most Ticketmaster on sales start at 10 AM, 11, AM, 12 PM and 1 PM (EST)...i would realllllly want my links to be working around those times.

Again, thanks for your response...hopefully this is just a small bug that wont happen again.

4. Newsletter Signup