Thank you for participating in the Interspire affiliate program. Affiliate sales are starting to grow, and some affiliates are already earning thousands of dollars per month in commissions! Well done.

Product releases are great opportunities for affiliate sales! We just released Shopping Cart 5.0, a major upgrade. With one key focus in mind, “to help sell more with less effort,” Interspire Shopping Cart 5.0 includes dozens of new features which you can see here: http://www.interspire.com/shoppingcart/whatsnew.php.

Two weeks ago we released a major upgrade to Website Publisher (formerly known as ArticleLive). To see what's new in Interspire Website Publisher 5 please see: http://www.interspire.com/websitepublisher/whatsnew.php.

We have added new graphics in the last month to help you sell. Login and you will see some new animated ones that are now available. We will be creating and making more available regularly.

To help improve conversion of your referrals, here is another selling tool. If your visitors enter this code at checkout: FOORC74049HLUER, they will receive 5% off of their order. In the current world economy consumers are looking for any savings they can find. Even though we believe our software is worth every penny, we are willing to try to help you with this discount offer.

If you are not one of those already earning thousands per month, I will try to help you become one. As the new affiliate manager for Interspire, I have over 12 years of experience in building some of the most ethical, fair, and successful programs in the world. I believe that with your participation Interspire could become another of those programs. This is especially true considering the generous commission rates, the incredible Jumpstart Bonus that doubles commissions for the first 90 days (up to the maximum in the affiliate terms), and the tremendous quality and worldwide reputation of Interspire software.

If you have any questions, or need help with anything related to the Interspire affiliate program, please do not hesitate to contact me via phone, Skype, Twitter, ABestWeb.com, or email. I am based in the U.S. on Pacific Time, and I am usually available 7 days a week.