Hi This is Sangishetty Kiran Working for a software company, i would like to know about Email Marketing i am having around 20+ million data with me But i d'nt used it yet, I very much new to the Affiliate Marketing Business,
    I do not have website of my own, I am plaing to develop my own website and i would like to buy some domaines and ip block,
    I think to get an publisher acct i need to have my own website, is there any way to get a publisher acct with out my own website,Is there way to get into affiliate bussines to get some extra money,
    I have an acct only in Commission Junction,
    Plz sugesst me which email marketing software is best for me to send mails,

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    So you have a list of 20 million people and you want us to suggest an email program to send emails with?

No thanks. One of my emails is probably on the list.

ABW Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by sangishetty
    Ummm the answer is "none".

You will probably find that your relationship with CJ will be *very* short if you try that sort of marketing. And if you get banned, you may not be able to sign up again.

Yes, you definitely need a website and domain. No, you don't need an IP block or even a dedicated IP address. Start off with something cheap
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Quote Originally Posted by sangishetty
    Hi This is Sangishetty Kiran Working for a software company, i would like to know about email Marketing i am having around 20+ million data with me But i d'nt used it yet, I very much new to the Affiliate Marketing Business,
    I do not have website of my own, I am plaing to develop my own website and i would like to buy some domaines and ip block,
    I think to get an publisher acct i need to have my own website, is there any way to get a publisher acct with out my own website,Is there way to get into affiliate bussines to get some extra money,
    I have an acct only in Commission Junction,
    Please read CJ's and other networks Terms of Use regarding SPAM as it relates to email marketing. You NEED to be CANSPAM Compliant.
    When it comes to email marketing, my rule of thumb is be as clean as possible, not just adhering to the law.

For the most part, I've stayed away from email marketing, even though I know there's a lot of money to made there. If you are unable to be complaint, ethical and law abiding when it comes to email marketing, don't do it.

I suggest that the only mailing list you can trust is one you collected yourself. Everything else is suspect.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Try Eudora Email Software... my previous school use this in their own department. Though under beta test but still very helpful. There's also a website: http://www.eudora.com Cheers!!!

Why not set-up a free trial account with mail chimp? It allows you to create a mailing list (One that is compliant), it monitors SPAM complaints and will ban you if you violate any standards or laws. You invite recipients from your login area and Mail Chimp Monitors the membership to ensure everything's on the up and up.

The one time I used them, I was impressed. All the links for a member to ask to be taken off the mailer and other legalize were provided.

hi bibby... is the mail chimp free or do i have to buy it or pay something? I'm also interested with it but not sure how convenient it is....

Quote Originally Posted by blueowens
    hi bibby... is the mail chimp free or do i have to buy it or pay something? I'm also interested with it but not sure how convenient it is....
    They have two payment plans that are both based on the number of your mailing list. you can see their pricing at http://www.mailchimp.com/pricing/.

Interesting Thread... I have been looking myself for email software. I took a fast look at mail chimp, and it looks VERY GOOD and affordable for what they say you get. (in comparison to other services/software I have looked at).
    I fear for my uses, it may not be robust enough.

When it comes to email marketing, my rule of thumb is be as clean as possible, not just adhering to the law.

That is a great "rule of thumb".

sangishetty you have allot of addresses there, please be careful.
    I want to see everyone succeed!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread