Anyone tell me if Club Mom accepts international affiliates? The guy there was so unco-operative a few years back I gave up. Now I have a site which might be a good match?

"It doesn't do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations if you live near him!"

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Squirrel:
    Anyone tell me if Club Mom accepts international affiliates?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Per the ClubMom Affiliate Agreement, "Only sites in English, and based in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia are eligible to participate in the ClubMom Affiliate Program."

However, sites from countries other than those listed will be considered on a case by case basis.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The guy there was so unco-operative a few years back I gave up. Now I have a site which might be a good match?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've run the program from the start. How is it that you felt I did not cooperate?

<font size="2" color="#0000ff" face="verdana">Shawn Collins</font>
    <font size="1" color="#000000" face="verdana">www.ShawnCollinsConsulting.com - scollins@affiliatemanager.net - 908-522-0056
    outsourced affiliate program management</font>

ABW Ambassador
    Shawn:

I've known Squirrel since 1998 when we both worked for Jim Wilson, rest his soul.

Diversified Super Affiliate with sites in English.

Mike Mackin

"Only sites in English, and based in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia are eligible to participate in the ClubMom Affiliate Program."

There are one or two other countries in the world where people are quite civilised and use a knife and fork (usually on Sundays). They also have moms who live and breath the same air and have children who go to school.

"It doesn't do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations if you live near him!"

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Squirrel:
    There are one or two other countries in the world where people are quite civilised and use a knife and fork (usually on Sundays). They also have moms who live and breath the same air and have children who go to school.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The reasoning for this policy (which is flexible, as I stated) is that after two years of taking all comers, I crunched the data, and we were getting far more fraud than legitimate leads from all but those four countries.

And while there are wonderful Moms in every country, our offline rewards program only extends across the continental United States.

If you are targeting U.S. Moms, I would love to work with you.

<font size="2" color="#0000ff" face="verdana">Shawn Collins</font>
    <font size="1" color="#000000" face="verdana">www.ShawnCollinsConsulting.com - scollins@affiliatemanager.net - 908-522-0056
    outsourced affiliate program management</font>

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread