Ok so i have bought these templates, normally i get from templatemonster as then you get all images in one folder and index file you open index and heypresto there is your site, just add in txt in your editor... well recently bought templates and they dont arrive that wayall they are is a PSD file, which you can open in photoshop and it looks like one big image/homepage then on the right it shows layers each later for each image and txt, now in theory you should be able to click on a layer say thats says MY COMPANY and with the type tool hover over it and then type over it with your REAL company name, but it wont let me edit it nomatter what i do, and even if i do edit it, if i ever figure thatout, how do i then get this to all be in a html file, damn i hate psd files

I'd ask the people that sold them to me -- they might have another format or at least tell you how.

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

Affiliatetracking,

That’s why I decided to buy from template monster only. Plus I can make commission from myself

SandraR

First I'd ensure I was actually working on the right layer - it's usually the biggest fix to all my photoshop woes.

A way to "convert" them is to upload all the files then save the complete web page from your browser. It'll give you HTML files, you just need to clean out a bit of the crap.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread