Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    The "other" left wing davidh's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,492
    Overstock on Goldencan?
    Is there any word on whether Overstock will remain live on GC after the migration to CJ?

    I've always wondered if GC exercises diligence in soliciting merchants after these migrations, or if they just "wait and see" if the merchant comes along and handles this of their own accord.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

  2. #2
    Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2006
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    4,731
    I think Asif would do a good job to ensure the migration after they go live on CJ.

    Overstock is way too big to be left out of GC

  3. #3
    Mr. GoldenCan
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh
    Is there any word on whether Overstock will remain live on GC after the migration to CJ?

    I've always wondered if GC exercises diligence in soliciting merchants after these migrations, or if they just "wait and see" if the merchant comes along and handles this of their own accord.
    Hi davidh,
    We have been working closely with overstock.com team about their migration. Overstock.com CJ will be available on GoldenCAN soon.

  4. #4
    ABW Ambassador Georgie Peri's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Norwalk, CT
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCAN
    Hi davidh,
    We have been working closely with overstock.com team about their migration. Overstock.com CJ will be available on GoldenCAN soon.
    Should we remove the current links / feeds?

    Or would they auto change into the CJ links?

    whats the ETA.. i think 28th is the deadline for LS clicks ..
    OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!

  5. #5
    The "other" left wing davidh's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,492
    Is there a projected timeframe on this?

    I'm sure I'm not the only one who's got ants in the pants about this one LOL
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

  6. #6
    ABW Ambassador boningroup's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Slidell, LA
    Posts
    667
    I would had thought that the CJ Overstock would be available before you dropped the Linkshare Overstock. I was assured by Overstock that their Linkshare links would be good until May 12th. Now we have dead pages until you make the CJ available.
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

  7. #7
    Mr. GoldenCan
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by boningroup
    I would had thought that the CJ Overstock would be available before you dropped the Linkshare Overstock. I was assured by Overstock that their Linkshare links would be good until May 12th. Now we have dead pages until you make the CJ available.
    Hi Danny,
    Overstock.com CJ will be available on GoldenCAN in a little bit.

  8. #8
    Mr. GoldenCan
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    975
    Overstock.com CJ is now available at GoldenCAN FREE of 4th click

    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?p=929865

  9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Overstock.com is now available at GoldenCAN
    By GoldenCAN in forum GoldenCAN
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 24th, 2011, 05:50 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 3rd, 2009, 06:28 PM
  3. Problem w/Overstock.com stores on Goldencan
    By davidh in forum GoldenCAN
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 9th, 2009, 11:18 AM
  4. Overstock/Goldencan links go to void
    By Chocolate_Chicken in forum GoldenCAN
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: October 25th, 2005, 03:14 AM
  5. Overstock Free of 4th click at GoldenCAN
    By GoldenCAN in forum GoldenCAN
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: October 7th, 2005, 06:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •