Checking CJ this morning, I noticed that I need just one more sale this month, to take me over the $10k mark (thats sales not commissions!). Looks like I might have to buy something myself!.

It sounds alot in sales, but the commission earned on that aint, but its a start. But after reading a few postings on this forum board, there are many people who are generating a huge amount from affiliate sales. So it just proves what can be done.

Not bad going conceding I only joined CJ this month and I honestly never thought that revenue like this could be earned until I found the ABW forums.

Just shows what a bit of hard work in the early hours and reading these forums can provide ...

<< - Web Designers do it with Objects and Style Sheets! - >>

Affiliate Manager
    Speedy,

Congrats on your sales. If you have built that revenue in just a month with CJ, sounds like you are on your way to bigger and better things

Keep it up!

Shawn - Nature Hills Nursery, Inc.
    15% Commission - 120 Day Cookie - 800# Tracking
    affiliates@naturehills.com | AOL IM: nhnursery | ICQ: 340088940
    Join Now

WTG and Congrats Speedy!!! Keep on rockin!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Cheers Guys,

I can't understand why I never started this years ago, Ive been a web developer for a few years now, and only stumbled upon the ABW forums a couple of month ago, when I started looking at affiliate marketing and pondering on the idea.

Its got to be one of the webs best kept secrets, all the information that is enclosed on these boards!

Any problems that might arise, you can be sure if you do a search on here, the answer is there somewhere. And the support from Affiliate Managers is also a huge help.

Luckily I already had a few high ranking sites to start me off, so this was a bonus ... but datafeeds are the one to concentrate on. So now the sales are OK, i've gotta get them commissions up!

Steve

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Congrats Speedy...

WTG

When you are ready to expand beyond CJ, I have 5, soon to be 8 merchants you can work with..

Again, Congrats.....

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services
    P: (305)412-3512 | C: (305)785-4524 | E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010 | MSN: AffiliateDoctor
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com - Sign up for my newsletter, earn money!

Hi Andy,
    Thanks for the info, I am currently working through the Merchants which are being recommended on here and am working on a couple of DB sites for them.

I have a shopping portal, which generates the traffic which also leads to the Merchant sites I am creating.

So hopefully, I hope to create a new site every week or so, time permitting. Out of the nearly $10k in sales I got just over $250 in commission but hey, that's the travel industry, don't like paying out!!

Cheers
    Steve

** UPDATE: Just checked and its broken thru the $10k in sales barrier, greetings to the person who just booked that holiday to wherever it was!! Now I have got to get the 10k in sales converted to 10k in commission. !!!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Congrats on breaking the barrier!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Out of the nearly $10k in sales I got just over $250 in commission but hey, that's the travel industry, don't like paying out!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As for that, see my sig...

~Cheapskate merchants need not apply

WTG speedy! Hopefully that will be me next month!

It's not alot to remember that "A LOT" is too words!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread