Wordpress Product Popper Landing Page Problem
    Hey guys, first time poster here, and I'm sorry my first post must be a technical issue lol.

Been using popshops for a couple of days now and I just love how simple it is. In addition to the shops I have set up, I've been using the wordpress product popper for certain things on my site, but the issue I'm having right now are the links that the popper makes don't take you to the products landing page, but to the front page of the merchant instead. I have confirmed that I am an affiliate with these merchants, and that the items I am linking to are in stock and showing up on their websites.

Is this an issue that anyone else is having?

Best, Don.

There may be a problem with the merchant's datafeed. Contact PS and let them know so it can be fixed. They may pull the feed until it gets fixed, usually a merchant problem...so contact the merchant and let them know also.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

That's what I had initially thought too, but then it was happening with ALL my merchants. The merchants are Musicians Friend, Music123, Guitar Center, Instrument Pro - all on CJ.

I think they're conspiring against me.

Have you checked the product links on the CJ site itself, to see if they point to product pages properly?
    Be at peace,
    Casey

Lass Group Mall - Free parking first hour or with any purchase.

Just checked both the product destination link and the generated link for a couple of products I know I was having trouble with, and they work just fine in CJ. This problem is with every Wordpress Popper Page (say that 5 times real fast) I've tried to make, and with products from at least three different merchants.

Seems odd that nobody else is having this problem. Unless it's an isolated incident. And if that's the case, WTF?

Have you double checked your affiliate ID to make sure it was entered correctly at Popshops? Seems like something similar came up before and incorrect affiliate ID was the problem.

Popshops FAQ for Wordspress

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

I double checked everything, then checked everything again. I went through all the steps, followed every instruction to the T, and I can't get it to work.

Is that the PopShops plugin? If it's giving you grief, do what I did and switch to Sniplets. You can use your real PopShops-generated code to put a shop exactly where you want it, not just at the bottom of a post or page.

http://urbangiraffe.com/plugins/sniplets/ - short climb up a bit of a steep learning curve (for me) but after that it's very smooth sailing.
    Be at peace,
    Casey

Lass Group Mall - Free parking first hour or with any purchase.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread