Newbie: Any Suggestions for Electronics programs?
    Hello,

I'd like to ask if anyone knows any programs on CJ for Electronics?

I'd like to have special landing pages (where you can buy the specific product) from each relevant page on my site.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Talking
    Hi!

I think you might be interested in the Dyscern.com affiliate program in CJ (3% - 20% on a sale - 60 day cookie), we even have a dynamic landing page you can host or link to from CJ banners and text links! The page sports incredible discounted refurbished electronics merchandise and automatically rotates deals. Sign up for the Dyscern affiliate program in CJ here

You can view all of the program informationby clicking here

The program's datafeed is also in PopShops.com so you can quickly build out your own producr specific landing pages if you like. Sign up here for popshops.com

Also this is pretty cool - we have an inventory page so you can see which electronics items will pay you based on commission - See the affiliate inventory page here

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

I know that Newegg is also on CJ and they do offer a text link option where you can choose any page on Newegg's site and build an affiliate link to it.

http and a telephoto
    Any reason they need to be specifically on CJ?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime."

In the CJ interface click the "Get Links" tab. You will then see a page with many categories.

You might want to pick the "Computer & Electronics" category or one of it's sub-categories:
    Computer HW - Computer Support - Computer SW - Consumer Electronics - Peripherals

You can sort those out by many interesting parameters (epc (Earning Per 100 Click), # of bars, %commission etc.)...

Tchao,

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for your help/

I will check everything but so far Newegg sounds great as I found most of the products I reviews on my site, I'm on my way to check some further details.

No special reason for CJ by the way, I am open for other suggestions as well.
    As a merchant (at work) I'm familiar with CJ and I know that they are reliable so I decided to start my search with them.

thanks again!

By the way, Can anyone please tell me how is that possible to modify the text links?
    It has many text link options but I'd like to modify it and link to specific pages (of specific products)

Is that possible?

thanks.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike26
    By the way, Can anyone please tell me how is that possible to modify the text links?
    It has many text link options but I'd like to modify it and link to specific pages (of specific products)

Is that possible?

thanks.
    That has come up in other threads recently about CJ and you need to check with the individual merchant directly. Some allow custom deep linking and others do not. If they have a product catalog loaded to CJ you can get the product links by doing a search, or by requesting the datafeed (through CJ you need to pay for access).
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Newegg does have custom deep linking. 6th text link from the bottom(page 3 if you're viewing 25 links at a time) it says Custom Link - Deeplinking.

Quote Originally Posted by MicroNutra Health
    Newegg does have custom deep linking. 6th text link from the bottom(page 3 if you're viewing 25 links at a time) it says Custom Link - Deeplinking.
    The link number is probably easier to track. Many CJ merchant offer some "free linking" link. Sometimes you have to search for it.

Mike26 this is all about marketing so it really depends on many parameters. You have to see what and who you are marketing too. Newegg has pros and cons like every merchant.
    Pros:
    - Good prices (on computer parts, not familiar with the rest)
    - Easy Shopping (filters + reviews)
    - Good for computer geeks (amazon might be easier for the average joe).

Cons:
    - Low commission (a lot lower then Amazon !!) hard to make real money with 1%
    - Geeks already know newegg and shop there directly

The "show stopper" for me would be the 1% commission.

Good luck!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread