Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Where's Geno?
    Last post March 16???

AM Navigator forum appears to be closed.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

I'd heard from someone that the AM Navigator forum was closed for whatever reason.

I've seen a couple of "Tweets" by Geno on Twitter in the last week, but I haven't been getting to Twitter much myself, so he may be doing more.

Would be good to hear from him here from time to time. Geno always has some good stuff to say, some good things going on, and some words of encouragement.

Perhaps he's just really busy? I dunno.
    Generate more fake news.

Not for "whatever reason", he decided to allow it to be closed.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

I didn't know his forum was closed. That explains why I haven't seen him on here much.

I too haven't had time to do much twittering either but I know he is active on there.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Right now, Geno is concentrating on the Stanley Cup playoffs. He is on the Datsyuk line and they are doing two a day practices, so he can't post much right now. They are on to the second round, but with Geno's wrist shot and the Wings defense, it should all be over soon and Geno and his unique brand of humor will back online at the ABW ranch.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    Right now, Geno is concentrating on the Stanley Cup playoffs. He is on the Datsyuk line and they are doing two a day practices, so he can't post much right now. They are on to the second round, but with Geno's wrist shot and the Wings defense, it should all be over soon and Geno and his unique brand of humor will back online at the ABW ranch.
    And in his "spare" time he is running his business and working on a Doctoral degree - all at the same time.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ladidah, Ayako, Sheri, thank you all for your tweets and messages.

Alan - lol

Folks, I'm alive and well. Just busy with new (and old) projects and programs (one of which I am going to bring to your attention very-very soon). And, as Bill has mentioned, that doctorate program is taking a bit of my time and energy too. As always, I am 100% reachable via PMs here ABW, DMs on Twitter, IMs, e-mail, phone, etc. No affiliate request is left unattended for longer than 12 hours.

Geno

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    You crack me up alan!

Affiliate Network Rep ayakobing's Avatar
    that doctorate program is taking a bit of my time and energy too
    I know how you feel. The MBA program I'm taking is taking so much energy out of me. I do have only 1 more class to go, but I think I am going to skip this summer and finish up this fall. I will be in Japan for 2 weeks in July, so I think I can use a short break to rest my brain

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ayakobing
    I know how you feel. The MBA program I'm taking is taking so much energy out of me. I do have only 1 more class to go, but I think I am going to skip this summer and finish up this fall. I will be in Japan for 2 weeks in July, so I think I can use a short break to rest my brain

All these degree programs. Whew!! I on the other hand am working on my fourth doctorate, this one in " advanced packing " as in packing up the winter retreat here in FL to head back to Colorado Friday. I spent yesterday and today working on cleaning out the boat, waxing, polishing, greasing all moving joints on the steering, engine pivots, winches and hydraulic tilt/trim, changing fluids, fogging the engine cyclinders for storage and getting the fishing gear, cushions and chairs, electronics and other equipment over to the house for storage.

Tomorrow, it is on to finish up, cover and tie down the boat cover, then clean and lube all fishing reels, tackle, tools etc and storing them away for the year. It's been a long and trying season down here this year and it will be good to get back to my Mountain streams and trout. But I too always have time for my affiliates, and to one up Geno, no affiliate inquiry goes more than four hours without a reply from my team, so take that G.P.!! BTW, good luck in the Cup playoffs Geno!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    BTW, good luck in the Cup playoffs Geno!
    Not even Geno can get D'troit past the still Mighty DUCKS.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread