ExpressDecor - no response
    I have applied for this program over a week ago. I have also emailed through the shareasale conact form days ago. I have yet to hear a thing back. Is this program dead but not indicated that way?

Any insights or direct contact would be appreciated.

ABW Ambassador
    Some merchants never get back to you

Apart from calling them, is there anything else that we can do, especially if you are based in other countries?

Is there not anyone here from ShareaSale that can query this merchant.

You can open a trouble ticket in your SAS account, but you may find that the best thing to do with merchants that don't respond is to look for another merchant and move on.

Often those unresponsive merchants think that someone else is managing their affiliate program and have it on auto-pilot. Putting a lot of effort into merchants who don't respond can lead to disappointment, heartache and headaches.

I heartily agree with 2busy.

Not worth the headache of working to chase down a merchant, unless that merchant is absolutely perfect for your business model and there absolutely isn't another such merchant around.

But even then, be prepared for a lot of aggravation if they won't even respond before you get accepted by them.
    Generate more fake news.

I see this in the ShareASale info/status page: > "Last Commissionable Transaction through Affiliate: 05/03/2009 07:54:06 PM" < And a high value is shown for EPC.

While I'm skeptical of the high EPC figure shown (which might just reflect remarkable performance by a single affiliate), I don't see any reason to think that the company or affiliate program are gone.

I also submitted applications for this program (on January 24, then I "quit" and re-submitted a new application on April 3, and then again this morning), and I also received no response of any kind.

Perhaps the "Russ Roman" email address is no longer valid? Or perhaps their affiliate program is primarily serving a small and specific group of favored affiliates.

As others have suggested, just pick up the phone and call them, or use the info@ email address shown on their "contact us" page. There is a HUGE toll-free number displayed in their page headers, and "Live Support" is also offered.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    Often those unresponsive merchants think that someone else is managing their affiliate program and have it on auto-pilot. Putting a lot of effort into merchants who don't respond can lead to disappointment, heartache and headaches.
    If the merchant is unresponsive when you're trying to join their program, imagine the response you'll get when you have a question or problem. Shine 'em on. I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find someone else in their niche that would be thrilled to work with you.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread