Post Merchant starting out - CJ, Linkshare, Shareasale, or AvantLink?
    Greetings experts!

I'm a merchant and I would like to start an affiliate marketing program for my website. I'm evaluating all of my known options, CJ, Linkshare, Shareasale, and Avantlink. Can anyone give me any recommendations? Does anyone know the start up costs and monthly minimum?

I also noticed that my site must have 50K a month in online sales to get accepted at CJ. Is that true?

Thank you for your time,
    Sarah

Outsourced Program Manager
    Sarah, I am familiar with most networks, having managed programs in most for over 12 years now. Each has strong and weak points. There are many things that would make one or another better, depending on your situation. The best choice may depend on your current and future product plans. I would be willing to give you my thoughts on a call or email conversation, if you like. You apparently do not allow direct email or PMs, so here are some ways to contact me if you are interested:
    Regards,
    Jack Kotowski - (http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackmarketing)
    Certified Affiliate Manager, and Technology Teacher and Integrator - also known as "JackMarketing" on:
    ABestWeb.com, Facebook, MySpace, Flickr, Twitter, and over 100 other social media networks.
    Phone: (805) 426-9490 |Skype: JackMarketing
    email: jack { at } jackmarketing.com | Website: www.jackmarketing.com
    Jack Kotowski Certified Affiliate Manager OPM/Agency - program details: ABestWeb Forum of JackMarketing
    Managing affiliate programs since 1997 | Google Profile - JackMarketing
    Built Zappos.com to #1!! JackMarketing on Twitter and other social media networks Inquiries: www.JackMarketing.com

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread